I want to stop existing uwu

((lol))

Mic brought the boy a glass of water and sat down next to him on his bed. "so what's got you stressed out little listener?" He asked. Izuku shrugged, "I dunno. I just woke up and I didn't feel good. I feel all jittery and anxious and.. I don't know how to explain it. Like. Empty but not empty?" Izuku sighed.

Mic nodded, suddenly having a thought, "have you ever been prescribed medication for these things?" Izuku shook his head, "no. I didn't really realize medicine could help with this." He felt a small spark of hope ignite inside him, maybe with the help of his friends and family and a little science he could get better.

"You have a counseling session today, shall we ask her about it?" Hizashi asked. Izuku shifted in his seat, he didn't like the idea of being alone with a female, but he nodded. Mic noticed his discomfort and aknowledged it, "what's wrong?" Izuku's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to fake a smile and shake his head.

"It's nothing.." he said quietly. "are you nervous? It won't be any different than your previous sessions." Izuku nodded, tears gathering in his eyes. He couldn't bring himself to explain. He felt guilty for letting anything even remotely close to that happen to him. He was proud that he had the strength to stand up to her.. he knew he was fortunate compared to some people. He knew he should be thankful but he was so scared that it would happen again and he would be too shy to do anything about it.

Izuku sniffled, pulling in a deep breath, slowly beginning to realize that he had started crying. 'why am I so sensitive?' he thought. Mic pulled the boy into a hug, and Izuku hugged back. "I'm scared." He admitted, sobs racking his light body. "Scared of what?" Mic asked, patiently waiting to see if the boy would reply.

But he didn't, he just sat there, being hugged by mic, who was also taking up the job of making sure he didn't pull out his hair.

Aizawa walked into the room, "guys? What's going on?" He sat down next to the two and joined in the hug. "What's wrong Izuku?" Izuku tensed up. "I- I'm just nervous" he hiccuped.

Aizawa nodded, "it's gonna be okay, I know she'll really help you. Do you want me to go in with you today? I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Izuku nodded, "yes please..."

Izuku managed to eat some breakfast and then the small family headed over to the office and sat down in the waiting room.

The silence in the family was a bit stuffy so mic decided to fill the empty chatterless void with his excellent social skills. "You know Mrs. Boms works here? I thought that was a funny coincidence." He chuckled.

Izuku felt a lump rise in his throat, "h-..here?" He croaked out. Aizawa put his hand on his shoulder and Izuku flinched. "Hey, what's wrong?" Izuku's vision clouded with memories, and he felt himself start shaking. 'frik frik frik no no no no no not now. Please no. Not now. Calm down it's fine. Stop..not now' he pleaded with himself, and for a minute he thought it almost worked, until he looked up and saw her.

mrs. Boms...

--------
Cliffhanger ;)))

I HATE MYSELF HAHA LOL 🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠😍😍😍😍😍😚😍💅💅💅💅💅🤧🤧🤧🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😤😤😤😤😌😌😌😌😌😌🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 AND I ALSO HAVE DEFINITLY NOT BEEN LISTENING TO MY R, LOST ONES WEEPING, AND HER LAST WORDS BECAUSE FOR NO LEGAL REASON I LOWKEY JUST WANNA DISAPEAR FROM EXISTENCE LOL🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍💅💅😔😚😚😚😚😌😌😌😌😌😌😤😤😤🤧🤧🤧🥰🥰🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😳😳😳😳😳🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺👍👍👍👍👍✌️✌️✌️😎😎😎😎😎