ansgtansgtangstangstttt

Lolol yesterday I discovered my chemical romance.. 🤠✌️🧚‍♀️✨💕🙈🧚

Also I changed my keyboard so I got all the updated emojis now 🤠

Lolol ok anyways onto the story. Sorry for any spelling errors.

--------

"Why are you bleeding"

The man spat, anger laced in his words.

"I-.. Uh..." Izuku stuttered, but Hisashi wasn't having it. He grabbed him by his shirt and activated his quirk, burning his shirt and a large portion of his back.

Black dots clouded his vision as pain engulfed him. He yelled and kicked, trying to get away. He powered up one for all and kicked away, the burnt skin on his back tearing and bleeding.

He heard the rumble of cars outside, then a loud cursing stream from his father. He felt himself yanked up and his back exploded in more pain.

Then he passed out, either from blood loss, the pain, or both.

Hisashi dragged the kid out of the house and threw him in an old car and booked it. The police tailed him, lights and sirens blaring.

The man hit the gas, going well over 100, and swerving to get out of the way.

But they were going too fast.

The car toppled off the side of the road and down a hill.

Hisashi Midoriya was dead on impact.

But that wasn't the end of it. Izuku had awoken mid swerve and was hanging on to consciousness as his body throbbed.

He was unable to move and loosing blood quickly.

He felt a cool wind sweep through the vehicle and muffled yelling entering is conciousness, though it didn't register, as his body was busy trying to stay alive.

"IZUKU!!"

"IZUKU ARE YOU THERE"

"Here...." Izuku tried to say in a raspy voice, "I'm here..." He said again.

Through the shattered car window he saw none other than Shoto Todoroki, Shouta Aizawa, and Hizashi Yamada.

A small smile spread on the boys face and his body surged with relief, making the pain seem a little more bearable.

His eyes closed.

He was safe.

But would he be okay?

-----

Short ass chapter with a cliffhanger. 🙈✨🧚‍♂️💕