get ready folks youve got a big storm COMIN.

*cracks knuckles*

-----

Timeskip to about a month in the future. Izuku has been getting better signifigantly with the help of Aizawa, Mic, and a therapist he gets to see in real life once a month and at least once a week over text or call.

Places had started to adapt to the virus and the city was opened up quite a bit now, with most small buisnesses closed or temporarily online.

The class had been preparing for a big step towards thier heroing careers. They were going to do patrolls around the city, as the crime rates would be a bit lower, and any villains dumb enough to be out undisguised in a pandemic would be dumb, therefore easy enough for the students to handle.

And finally today was the day. The class was meeting up at the gates of the school to take a small quiz regarding thier health regarding the pandemic and then they were to be put into groups to do thier first solo patrols. ((By solo patrols i mean without a teacher or older student with them))

The pairs were as you could imagine:

Tokoyami and Tsu
Todoroki and Momo
Jirou and Denki
Shinso and Sero
Deku and Ururaka
Bakugo and Kirishima
Mina and Koda
Sato and Aoyama
Hagakure and ojiro

eTc (idk if i got everyone and lazy author so lajsksnsksb)

Their quirks were strong together and they would be a good team.

-

At a certain time of day the prisoners are allowed to have a peek at the news.

-

((Aight fam.buckle up this chapter was important for the future story, but had no real story or dialougue in it. Just remember this and g e t r e a dy. Also this story is rounding itself up. Thank you so much for rank 1 in 3 spots!! And 20k+ reads ndndndnsnd. I honestly dont believe it. Ily all have a good rest of whatever day it is for you))