😃

I took a nap today 😌 and that's on 5 hours of sleep and 4 hours straight of colorguard outside.

Also I've been listening to take me to church by Hozier all day ✨as I should✨

----

Aizawa got into the passenger seat and Mic got into the driver's seat, both were exhausted, physically and mentally.

They went off towards home, sitting in a comfortable silence, some of the tension in the air relaxing as a soft beat played from the radio.

They stopped at a light, "I wonder if we can get the neighbors to feed (cat name you name it) for us.." Aizawa said softly.

The light turned green, but someone ran a red light...

-------

Mrs Boms cruised into the leagues base, it was roughly 3am (on the day Izuku was hospitalized) , she flunked her plan.

She managed to gain a soft spot in Shigaraki, earning her the respect of the league.

Shigaraki saw similarities to his sister in Susan, (mrs. boms) and they managed to become friends.

((THEY MOVED THE CHAPTER RELEASE DATE AGAIN AHDGJSVSJAVSJS))

Toga greeted her at the door, "so did I do good!? I think I mixed your little potion in seamlessly!" She giggled, "what even was in that!?"

Mrs. Boms smiled a little, "Rat poison, hairspray, bleach, drain cleaner, uhh and Windex." She counted off on her fingers.

Shigaraki walked in, "hello Susan." He said, "is Eraser head dead yet?"

Mrs. Boms shook her head, "the kid ate the food instead." She groaned.

Shigaraki shook his head and cracked his knuckles individually, "we'll get him. That kid will be a great addition the league."

Mrs. Boms nodded, grinning evilly, "okay. New plan. Keep track of the men who call themselves parents."

Toga sighed, this was the one thing that didn't sit well with her about Mrs. Boms.

"Men can love eachother you know." She said, mildly annoyed.

Mrs. Boms just rolled her eyes and ignored her.

"Somehow get rid of them when they leave the hospital, we can't get the boy otherwise."

The league nodded....

-----
(Back to da dadz in today times)

Someone ran the red light, the two cars intercepted in a T position. The person who ran the red light crashed full speed into the passenger side of the vehicle.

Aizawa was hit by a wave of force, he felt a warm substance trickling down his forehead.

The car had flipped across the road, it was over as soon as it had happened.

Blood dripped onto the roof of the car.

Aizawa was stuck in his seat, the seatbelt digging into his neck. His arm felt like it was under pressure and was going to explode, everything was starting to go black.

Mic was in shock, he didn't know what happened. The wind was knocked out of him, his hands were still gripped tight on the wheel, an airbag expanded between his arms.

A wave of pain hit his ankle, he was breathing hard. He looked over at Aizawa.

Blood was soaked into his clothes and his window was completely shattered, bits of glass lodged into his cheek.

Aizawa's black hair was bloody and matted against his skull, thick read blood escaping from a gash in his head, it dripped onto the roof of the car.

A tear slipped down his face, crossing over his forehead and dropping onto the ceiling of the car.

Aizawa looked over at Mic, he looked scared. Aizawa's eyelids started to droop, he attempted to reach out to Mic, but yelled in response, a wave of pain coursing through his body, racking sobs out of him.

He watched as Aizawa fell limp, the only thing keeping him pinned to his seat was the airbags and locked seatbelt.

Mic didn't know what to do, he was stuck in his seat, his phone was in his pocket.

A mild amount of relief flooded through his body as sirens wailed in the distance.

He hung there crying, the blood rushing to his head was giving him a headache...

----

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃✨

Fun fact: I've been in a car wreck like this before but no one got hurt 😌 and it wasnt a red light thing, our car just flipped over ✨😃