E-lEaRnInG day 1

Izuku hadnt slept the whole weekend. He wore longsleeves, despite his apartments lack of air conditioning and the hot temperatures as he set up his computer.

He flinched at every noise his dad made down the hall. It finally reached 9:30.

Izuku had some earbuds he bought from CVS or some corner store. Maybe walgreens. He didnt know.

He plugged them in, logging on to his zoom class and painting on a convincing smile. He put himself on mute, as he was supposed to.

He watched as his other classmates logged on, each of them in thier rooms or some other room in thier house. It was interesting to see.

Eventually Aizawa logged on, fashionably late as always. "Hello class. Today we arent actually gonna do anything apparently Nezu just wants us to get used to the setup, so. Like. Talk to eachother or something. He put himself on mute and let the class communicate.

Izuku stayed quiet and listened in, mostly watching Todoroki and listening to the conversation.

Denki- "this is crazy i wonder when we'll go back."

Mina- "we could go back next week or not at all!! Its crazy!!"

Todoroki- "im sure we'll go back soon." He said calmly.

Ururaka- "deku youve been quiet!!"

He unmuted himself wearily, "yeah! Im just observing. Listening can be just as interesting and helpful as participating." He remuted himself.

A shiver went up and down Izukus spine as he heard his dad smash a bottle downstairs.

One classmate noticed his sudden tensity..

Shinso- "Izuku are you okay?"

Izuku snapped his head back forward, and nodded, a smile forcing itself onto his lips.

Todoroki looked at him over the call, sensing that something was off.

Its so warm..

Izuku thought as a bead of sweat dripped down his face.

Tsu- are you hot Midoriya? Why dont you take off your sweatshirt or turn up the AC kero?

Izuku unmuted himself, "well.. My dads apartment doesnt have air conditioning." He smiled sheepishly, "And I guess I am a bit warmer than I thought, but I'll keep on my sweatshirt for now. Thanks Tsu." He remuted

Tsu- its no problem. Just make sure you dont overheat. Its well over 90 today.

Ojiro- its supposed to storm tonight!

Ururaka- oh i hate storms!!

Izuku flinched again as he heard his dad start yelling outside and he started coming down the hall.

Izuku turned his camera off, readying himself for what was to come, but the footsteps stopped, then got fainter as he walked away.

He let out a breath he didnt know he was holding and turned his camera back on.
----

Groupchat-

Pikachu- YALL WE CAN BE ON THIS GROUPCHAT DURING CLASS

Sonic- I would not suggest that.

Playlist master- 👀

Tape dispenser- sharing answers 😎

Mom- if anyone ever needs any help studying Im here to help.

Icyhot- why did Izu turn off his camera

Alienqueen- the fact that you call him izu is adorable 🥺

Icyhot- mina be serious.

Alienqueen- im sure everything is finnnne.

Things for Izuku were very far away from fine...