I have LED lights now

Izuku woke up, drenched in a cold sweat, fresh out of a vivid nightmare. He wanted to scream but his voice was gone. He felt his stomach twisting and turning. The world was caving in on him.

His hands were freezing. He was so cold. He was shivering, but he was sweaty. Nausea swept over him, hitting him like a truck. He hated this.

Izuku gagged, his hand going to his mouth, and waking up his parents.

Aizawa sat up slowly, not fully aware why he was awake or what was going on.

Izuku reached to press the nurse button on his bed. His hands were shaking violently.

Aizawa looked over to Izuku in the dimly lit room, and slowly got up. "did you have a nightmare?" He asked cautiously.

Izuku nodded, dropping his shaking hand and holding his stomach instead, his other hand clamped over his mouth.

He couldn't focus on anything. His head was spinning with dizziness and remnants from the nightmare. His heartbeat was so fast. There was beeping everywhere and it was ringing in his ears and gosh DANGIT he couldn't breath.

Aizawa pressed the nurse button and continued to try to comfort the boy. He wondered how late it was.

Izuku gagged again, trying to get up to go to the bathroom but not making it.

Izuku vomited, blood running down the front of him as he covered his mouth with his hands.

( (this is my way of coping with traumatizing dance class events. I'm not gonna lie. My way of coping is literally making it into a story so that I don't have to focus on real life ✨ and that's on emetephobia✨))

A nurse walked in, her eyes going wide as she cursed to herself. With Aizawa's help they got him situated in the bathroom. The nurse left to get more help and Dr. Ki.

Izuku slumped over on the toilet, resting his head in his arms. His stomach felt empty and the world was fuzzy, his senses numbed. "Im cold." He muttered, shaking profusely.

Aizawa nodded a bit, "but your so sweaty kid? How are you cold?" He brushed the boys hair out of his face.

Izuku shivered, a tear rolling down his cheek as he shook, "I'm c-cold." He said again.

Aizawa nodded, he seemed calm on the outside, but he was panicking. Blood. There was so much blood. There was blood all over him, dripping down his chin, drying on his hands, and sinking into his clothes.

There was so much blood on Izuku he wondered how there was any left in his body.

Izuku felt nausea building up again, and he sat up a bit, trying to steady himself. "I'm so cold." He said again, mode tears slipping down his cheeks.

Another few nurses entered the room, worried expressions on thier faces. Mic was still asleep, sprawled out on the couch.

Two nurses went into the bathroom, just as more blood flooded out of Izuku's mouth. The kid was a ghostly white color, and shaking.

They wrapped the sphygmomanometer* around his arm and took his blood pressure.

((*That's the arm squeeze thing I don't know why the fuck it's name is so complicated.))

The two nurses paled as they saw the tragically low number on the machine.

The nurses took his temperature.

93⁰F

((that is dangerously low ✨))

Izuku had his head rested on the rim of the toilet, his eyes drooping dangerously.

A nurse kneeled beside the two, "stay awake." She said softly, but seriously, "you'll feel better soon just stay awake okay?"

Izuku let out a wheeze, slowly blinking, "I'm cold." The nurse nodded, "I know. We are gonna get you a blanket and fix it okay?" Izuku nodded a bit.

The nurse left and came back with a thin blanket, the boy hurled again.

Dr. Ki was rushing around, ordering people around and trying to figure out what the right route was.

Symptoms:

Thin blood
Low blood pressure
Loosing blood through vomit.
Cold
Low temperature.
Confusion

((Y'all I could be a doctor I was planning this shit out before I even looked it up✨))

A nurse came into the room, "Ki we've gotta do a blood transfusion. He's lost too much." The nurse looked stressed.

Ki nodded, "Yes. Do it. It lines up with the symptoms. If needed move him back to critical condition and into more serious care."

The nurse nodded and rushed off.

Dr. Ki sat down, clicking rapidly at his computer, trying to find what was going on.

He took Izuku's previous symptoms into play, what he thought to be household chemicals poisoning.

He searched through previous cases, jotting similar ones down to compare later.

He scrolled and scrolled through records and medical websites and reports.

Rat poison

-----

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨