Broke my trust.

After 2 days Aradhana was completely fine. So Aditya decided to go back...

He took his back pack and was about to go.

" Umm. Adi?! "

" Hmm? " He said looking up after fastening his shoelaces.

" Mai shaam ko use tumhare ghar drop karu? I want to play with him? If you allow!" She said.

" Are! No need to ask... But haan dhyan se. Hmm? " He said smiling.

She grinned like a kid. He chuckled and left. She closed the door and leaned back. He had been a good company for her. She looked around the hall , it felt kind of empty. She felt a movement on her chest and realised that she had been holding the baby..

*****

Aditya

I am returning... But why am I feeling like something's wrong? Leave it! Lemme drink water... Water is tasty though it doesn't have any taste.

Huff! I am feeling tired. Let's ring the bell

'Ting tong'

'ting tong'

Huh? What happened why is she not opening the door? Something is definitely not right.

"Sahana? Open the door!! " I yelled.

I knocked the door several times. But she isn't opening. I shou-- I can hear footsteps. Phew! She is ok!

Pov ends.

He sighs in relief. But did he know that this relief was the peace before the storm ?. As the door opened, he was expecting Sahana to welcome him with a smiling face. The scene in front of him left him shocked. Tears welled up in his eyes which in no seconds spiller out. His heart started beating faster than ever. Anger started building up inside his shattered heart. The one person he had loved the most in his life had been betraying him.

"Sahana? " He whispered unable to control himself.

Both Sahana and Lewis parted and looked at the entrance just to see her husband. No according to her he was her 'name sake fake husband'.

They saw his lips wobbling unable to say anything. In another second Lewis realised that It was Aditya Rathore standing in front of them. He quickly tried to escape but Aditya held him from escaping.

" Ye mila mujhe mere pyaar ke badle me? " He asked her.

She stood there silent.

" Answer me Sahana... Was this the reason u had allowed me to stay at Aradhana's house so easily? " He asked trying to control his rage from bursting out.

She still stood there silent.

"ANSWER ME SAHANA! " He yelled on the top of his voice losing his temper due to which she flinched.

Suddenly he noticed that the Mangalsutra was missing so was her partition empty. He saw a diamond ring on her left hand and it broke him more.

" U are a betrayer. You even got married to him. Didn't you even think about our child?"

"Oh?! Did not u refuse my proposal because u said being in a relationship would spoil your career? " Sahana questioned back with a smirk.

He looked at her in disbelief..

" Yes I rejected you because you were after my wealth. And how dumb I am. Why didn't I get it that you were still after my wealth when you fake. apologized. You have broken my trust. You have broken my heart. I did not expect this kind of thing from you. Don't show me ur disgusting face once again after DIVORCE. " Saying so he pushed Lewis on the ground and picked up his bag which had fallen on the ground.

" Where is my baby? Give him back to me!" Sahana said.

" Why? If u really loved ur child then you wouldn't have betrayed me.

" I am his mother." She reminded him.

*********

What will Aditya do now?

Next chapter coming out today only.