I am adorned to be yours.

Engagement day~

Aradhana-

Today, I was going to get engaged! I am feeling nervous tho' . My outfit is a blue coloured dress. Wait dress or lehenga?

Great! I don't even know what I am going to wear! 👏

Okay leave it! The venue is the hotel itself . The hall has been getting ready for the function. I wonder who will look more good- me or the hall.

I was so drowned in my own thoughts when I realized that my phone had been ringing for more than a minute. I slapped my forehead and picked up the call. It was from Shivangi.

"HEEYLLOOOO!!!" She screamed! Kaan ke parde phaadne ka irada hai iska.

"Waana blast my ear drums? " I asked her.

"Hehe sorry. !" She replied giggling.

"Soooooooooo. Finally you are getting married to your mister prince charming!"

"Umm. Yeah. " I said shyly.

Ofcourse I am shy dude!

"We are coming there by 5! Now don't say a No cuz we are already in the airport. "

" OMG! REALLY???" I exclaimed!

"Yeeess!!"

"Ok. It's our flight now. We need to go. Bye darling!"

She said and cut the call.

I sighed in excitement and laid on the bed. Just then a figure came in front of me making me scream in shock! It was him.

You are gone now! Fluff you idiot!

I got up from the bed and ran behind him as he got out of my room and ran down the stairs. He literally crossed everything that came in his way. I struggled a bit.

Our laughter echoed in the hotel and each and every person who were staying were standing on the doors of their rooms watching us running like kids.

We finally ran out of the hotel and I caught hold of his shirt, seconds later being in his embrace. I laughed softly catching our breaths. I burried my face in his chest inhaling his scent, the grin still over my lips.

I could here giggles from around as everyone laughed at our childishness. As we separated a sharp pain on my ear made me flinch.

"Ouchh Mummy! Dard ho raha hai!" I said.

"Aaa! Aa. Aai! Chhod do na! Lag rahi hai!!! " He whimpered.

Both the ladies left our ear, finally breaking out laughing.

I hugged my mom. I know I love him but I don't want to leave my mom.

†††††††

aru.sings

sings