Coincidence

Next morning I woke up and checked the time...... It was 5:30 am..... 

Its freezing cold here.... I quickly wore my jacket and freshened up.. after having tea i wore my track suit and  went out for jogging, not forgetting my phone ,bluetooths and the skipping ropes...

i reached the park....  plugging in my earphone I started running around around the park.....

After 5 rounds I saw a cardboard box lying under a tree.... I proceeded towards it .....

________________

Aditya

"Ouchh!!! " I winced as I touched the hot kettel....

Pouring the tea on the either cups, I placed them on the tray and and came out of the kitchen....

"Here.... Good morning chai!!"

" What? What did you say Sahana? "

"I greeted my morning tea... You love tea more than me na.. so that's why"

"Pagal" She smacked my arm as I said so...

"Okay listen now.... I have informed to Lewis Stay here and take care of you today.... I have to go for a wedding party of one of my colleagues.... He stays here...."

"Okay...." She replied grinning... I wonder why is she so happy that I am going.... Whatever....

After finishing my tea I kept it on the sink and sat on the balcony....

As I sat I heard the door of the bungalow in front of our's open.... A girl with a puppy in her arms came and sat on the swing.... Her face was covered with the hoodie cloak she wore...

After a while I looked up again and saw that she got up and kept the puppy in the swing and went inside....

_______________________

Aradhana

I came back to the Balcony of my house with my phone as it was ringing.... I was informed that Tom is getting married to Emma....She is  One of my close  friends here.... She requested me to attend her wedding as after her wedding she will shift to Europe....

_____________________

It was five in the evening and I was busy tying my hair into a waterfall braid.... I was going to wear a

Burgundy red gown... Obviously with a white jacket over...

 Obviously with a white jacket over

Her dress👆👆

____________________

Aru.sings__ Waiting for the bride to come....
                        @Emma.w

10seconds.
100 views

Emma.w Help me somebody... Noone is letting me out.... 😩😩😩

Aru.sings__ @Emma.w 🤣

____________

We waited outside the church for the bride... Te groom was already here...Finally she came clad in her gorgeous Bright red wedding gown.... I wonder how will Tom control himself till night?

She held her gown untill she was able to see the stairs... We all laughed at her....

She went towards her soon to be husband...

I sat on a chair on the left side... Suddenly a gentleman came and sat beside me... His cologne smelled quite similar.... Involuntarily I shifted my gaze to him... And found out that he was looking at me the way I was....

__________________

Aditya

"What are you doing here?" She said amused...

" I came here for my colleague's wedding.... "

"Who is your colleague here?"

" Mathew...."

She looked at him and nodded....

" But why did You came here? Did you follow me?"

She smacked my arm followed by a chuckle....

" Ha ha ha..... "

"Tell ur brain not to overthink..."

"I now announce both of you as Husband-Wife... You may--- "

Before the priest could finish his sentence, Mathew and Emma kissed making all the guests laugh....

_________________

Sahana

"Ahh... Yesss... Mooooorrreeeee..... "

He groaned as I pleaded him to thrust harder.... I enjoy with him more than Aditya.... Lewis is sooooo good at f**king.....

"You are lucious "

_____________________

Lewis

Today he had told me to take care of Sahana....But poor fellow... Did he knew that--

" You are so good Lewis.... " She said

I smirked .... I pulled myself out as my lips got attached to her nape..... She tastes good...

_____________

Hellooooo....

New chapter.....

What was Sahana doing?

How will Aditya will react after knowing about them?

Did you like it?

Vote please.....

Bye for now..

-- Author✨✨