The decision

Aditya-

Wha- ? What is Vikram doing here? Is this my illusion? Or is it real? I was beyond happy.

He is like my elder bro but I still call him Viks.

Well not the Vicks VapoRub.

"Aditya? Wtf! What are you doing here? Are you new here. Come to my cabin I will tell you about its infrastructure and all. "

He started blabbering without a pause.

"Viks? I am working here for five years. First tell me what are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"Oh cool! Well you know? I just joined after you joined as in three years ago. But the question is that how I did not notice you?" Same question btw.

"Well that's the same question. Now I should go I have a meeting to sit in." I said.

"Hmm I to have to."

"Bye. " We waved and went off.

Soon I reached the meeting room and took off my coat.

Wait what? When did I wear it? I guess when I was drowned deep into my thoughts?

"Hello employees! Good afternoon. Sit straight Mr. Seghal." I said eyeing Jai as he was sitting-sleeping on the chair.

Hearing my voice he straightened and blinked his eyes open.

I opened the file and tightened my tie. I was about to start explaining when the door opened giving me another shock.

Viks is also attending the meeting. Well that's good.

"Viks- I mean good afternoon Vikram. Have a seat." I was about to blurt out his nickname.

Thankfully I didn't. Phew!

So with this the meeting started. With no interruptions exept for the one running in my mind.

Aru and our kid. Yes OUR.

As I finished another employ took the lead and started explaining his idea about the deal we made.

That wasn't good at all.

"Sir if you give me permission can I explain my idea about the deal making? " Spoke Neha. Don't assume anything. She is a sister to me.

"Umm yes sure. " I said and she got up from her seat and stood near the white board.

 Well the idea that she suggested was quite good. But I still should give chance to the others. 

Everyone spoke by and I listened to each. 

"I will send the plan by today evening cuz I might need to take leave. Okay guys." 

"Good bye sir. Have a nice day. " Everyone wished and left one by one as I collected my files . 

"Adi? Where are you leaving for?" Viks asked me 

"I think I have to go to Canada. " I replied as we both exited the room. 

"But why?"  Curiosity was clear in his voice. 

"I. It's a a personal issue Dau." 

"Adi see. Whenever you are in a problem, you call me Dau. Now tell me what happened" 

He still remembers me calling him dau. 

" It's just that I am not able to understand that whether I should go back or not. "

"Can you please tell me from the starting?" He said with sarcasm clear in his voice. I passed him a sheepish smile. 

Then I started telling him about my confusion. 

"Wait! Who is Aradhana?" What?! He doesn't remember her? 

"You don't remember her? Aaradhana Singh! The talkative girl in our class!" 

"Wait wait wait! Let me work in it." He said and stood in a thinking position. 

I then showed him her pic. Cuz he was taking too much time. 

"Oh right! Aru na?" Yes dumbo

"Yes " I sighed. 

"See I think you should go back because you know that she does not posts anything like this that too on social media. What if he is suffering from something worker than fever?" He explained. 

"I will think about it. Thanks Dau." I said and hugged him. Then we both headed to our ways. 

$$$$$$$$ 

When I reached home it was 9 o' clock. I rang the bell and waited outside. Aai came and opened the door. 

I hugged her and took off my shoes. 

"Kya hua? Tu thik hai na?" 

"H- haan." I stuttered. 

"Thik hai tu fresh holey mai dinner lagati hu. " She said and u went to my room. 

I kept my bag on the table and loosened my tie. Ouch. It almost killed me. I grabbed my clothes and went inside the washroom. 

2 mins later* 

"AAAAIIII ! MERA TOWEL DENA!" I yelled as I forgot to take my towel. I am sucha a dumb. 

She pushed the towel inside the shower. It almost fell when I caught it. Cuz the floor was wet. 

I dried myself and wore my clothes. Then I combed my hair and tried setting them but nothing worked. So i slid a hair band through them. Those wavy ones. 

Today Aai had made my favorite- Cheese parantha with tadka daal. Yuummmm! 

Soon we finished dinner. As I was about to go back to my room after wiping the table, aai called me. 

"Adi. Dekh mai janti hu tu kuchh chupa raha hai. Kya hai ab bata!" She said 

"Aai. Kuchh nahi hua hai. Mai thik hu." 

"Ab thik hai chal. Itna bada ho gaya ki mujhse baate chupane laga hai. " Ohhookkk!! Kabhi blackmail karna nahi chhodengi ye. 

"Achha thik hai. Sirf aapko hi bataunga. Room me aao " 

She came in and I placed my head on her lap. The most soothing place in world.

I told her each and everything. She listened to me patiently. 

"Ab dekh. Tujhe lag raha hai ki unpar koi badi problem hai. Especially bachha 4 mahine ka hi hai just. Tu fir bhaag kyu aaya? Tujhe to Aru ke saath rehena chahiye tha na? " She said. 

"Mai to kahungi tujhe waapas hi jaane ke liye. Agar kuchh aur bada ho gaya to? Samjha?" 

"Hmm" 

"Thank you Aai. Aap duniya ki best mummy ho. " I hugged her. 

She left and u laid down on the bed. I think I should go back. Yes I will go back. 

I messaged Vikram that I would be going back to Canada. Then I fell asleep. 

--------- 

New chapter

What will happen next? 

Do tell your best part. 

Byee-- 

--Author✨✨