Frenemies!

We were now sitting in Aru's cabin with her writing some details. I was sitting in front of her on my phone. Actually looking at her pics only. Just then the door of the cabin opened and came inside Sahana and her husband.

I simply ignored them and concentrated on my work. Sahana came and sat beside my chair. I looked at Aradhana who was still busy in her paperwork.

I poked her arm and she looked up to witness the presence of the two.

She asked Lewis to sit on the sofa and so he did.

"Here. Sign this." She said in a low tone.

I signed on the paper and then she turned to another sheet. I signed a few more pages then she handed to Sahana. She too signed the pages. I got up and left the room.

Aradhana~

As she was about to leave, I too got up from my seat as tiny tears filled my eyes.

I held her hand and she turned back to me.

"Wanted to tell you something. " I said.

"What?" She replied.

"I am sorry for that day's incident. I was having mood swings too much that day. And that resulted in a scene. I am sorry. " I said not able to meet her eyes.

*Silence*

The next moment I felt myself being pressed. I really did not expect this!

"I know. What I did was also not acceptable. I agree, I lost a gem. " My heart felt heavy for this.

"Is that really you?" I asked shocked to which she laughed.

"Yes it's me! These things happen, and to be honest, I regretted me deed after. Soo, can be frenemies atleast?" She asked while I was standing still in shock. I nodded.

"Congratulations for your engagement. " She replied triggering my hormones.

"Will you--"

"No. I won't attend, cuz I have destroyed my image in his and his family's eyes. " Saying so she left without even waiting for my reply.

********
*At night*

Aditya~

We were now sitting on the couch watching TV. ( There are two TVs in her house. Rich bandi 😬)

"Adii." She called out.

"Hmm."

"I love you." She said and snuggled into me.

"Hehe? I love u too." I chuckled.

She was wearing her favourite unicorn night suit while I was wearing my grey tee and the blue shorts.

I suddenly felt her strong gaze on me and looked down at her. Her pupils had turned big as she stared at me with an intense gaze.

"Kya hua?"

"Boo. " She said.

"Kya boo?"

"Aaj se mai tumhe Boo bulaungi." She replied in a baby tone.

"To mai... Ummm. Ha. Booi. "

"Kyaaaa???"

"Ha. Sahi to hai! Booi! Kinna pyala sa hai. Just like you. " I said to which she calmed down.

She again hugged me and we concentrated on the movie.

******
*Half an hour later*

I heard small snores. I looked down and found her sleeping sooo cutely on my chest. Her Eyebrow muscles contracted as if she was disturbed. I noticed some of the hair strands poking her eye so I lifted up my palm and brushed them away. I caressed her temple and her brows relaxed. I pecked her forehead, running my finger through her black silk.

I switched off the TV and laid down on the sofa. She shifted a bit in her sleep and in a minute she was again, gazing at me.

"Kya? So jao? U are tired." I whispered to her.

"Bedroom pe chalte hai na. I ain't comfortable here. " She replied sleepily.

"Okay." I replied and got up with her clinging over my body. I held her tightly and walked upstairs.

I opened the door and she got down. She walked lazily towards the bed and slumped down. I chuckled as I went back to close all the windows and switch off the lights.

I went up and locked the door from inside. I turned on the Ac and adjusted the temperature. As soon as I laid beside her, she wrapped her arm around my torso and placed her near my collar bone. Her hair were tickling my neck, so I adjusted them a bit untill we drowned into deep slumber.

*********
Next morning*

When I woke up I saw her still sleeping, but this time she was not over me. We both were stretched out on the bed. Our legs tangled together, while her arm rested on mine. I carefully got myself out and freshened up.

I kissed her forehead, and was about to leave when I felt a pull on my hand. I looked back to find her holding my finger as she yawned.

I smiled as I sat beside her.

"Good morning. " I said.

"Good morning, Boo." She said as she looked at me.

"Same to you Booi. "

"Oii! Dont call me that! "

"Achha okay. Good morning, meri Radhe."

"Oy! Mera naam Radhika nahi hai. "

"Achha? Tumhara naam Aradhana hai. Waha pe bhi to Radha hai hi na?"

"Kaise?"

"Are buddhu! A-RADHA-NA. Hai ki nahi. "

"Are haa!! Why didn't I notice this before?"

"WAM! Tumhare naam me bhi Narayan hai. " She said.

"Kaise?" I asked.

"Ur name is Aditya. Adi. Means Infinite. And Narayan is Infinitely vast. "

"Are vaah! Very good! Meri radhe kitni intelligent ho gayi!"

"Hawww! Iska matlab mai intelligent nahi thi? You meaniee!!! " She said and started hitting me.

"Achha okay sorry! Now go freshen up first. " I said.

She nodded and got down. I went down to lrepare tea for us and ended up making bread pakoda also.

*After a few minutes.

"Yaar its yumm!!" She said after taking one bite.

"I know that I am a master at cooking. "

"Okay. Aaj ke pure din ka khana tum banaoge. Take it as a challenge." She said leaning back on the chair, folding her arms.

Phas gaye!!

"O. Okay. Challenge accepted. 😼"

She laughed and went to wipe the house since it had become dusty.
************
Heyaa people!!

Another update!!!!!

Hope you all like it !

Bye--

--Author ✨✨