Shopping!

Comment karna please 🔪

Aradhana~

Today we were going to buy our dresses and my wedding Lehenga. I was now in the car with my girl gang. Including the mummy's!

We stopped in-front of a big shop. The banners indicated it was a clothing shop. I got out of the car and waited. Soon everyone was on the road side. We entered the shop and it was a lot larger than it seemed. I and Ruchi wandered for a while before our mothers called us for choosing the dress.

"Mummy red ya maroon nahi ha." I whispered to my mom.

I don't know why but I have got bored seeing the red coloured lehengas in each and every wedding. I want something pink now. Like something shiny types but not red themed.

"Aru! Check this out. "

I went and sat beside Ruchi who was checking on other types. This one mom choose was beautiful but not so.......of my type you know?

"Shikha di, ye utna 'glam' nahi hai. Humari bahu ke personality se match karna chahiye na. Don't worry adha mai pay karungi. " Aunty said.

"Tum kyu pay karogi. Ladki ka--"

"Zamana badal chuka hai di. Aur hum utne stereotypical nahi hai. Ab adha mai pay karungi. " I couldn't help but smile at her words.

Then we kept looking at the other dresses. Suddenly one caught my eye and I knew this was it. It was hanging on a mannequin.

"Mumma. Wo wala dekho na. " I nudged her. She looked at it and her eyes widened.

"Bhaiya. Wo wala dikhana."

"Jaa. Check karke aa."

I grabbed the blouse first and went into the trial room.

Am I soooo thin? It fit me perfectly! Yayyy!!

I called mumma and showed her. She gleamed in happiness. We decided to buy this. After all. It was sooo beautiful!

It's price was something around 9 thousand and something. Then we looked at another for Ruchi and my Sangeet dress. I denied but Aunty won't budge. It was of blue colour. It was not that expensive but was beautiful.

After purchasing the dresses we sent them off to the hotel so they could keep it properly. We then headed back. And tbh! I am hungry as hell. As I got inside and saw some people moving things from here and there. Why? 

"Ma'am what's goin on?" I asked on of the girls. 

"Ma'am we are freeing space for the functions that are going to start tomorrow na." 

"Oh okay." I said and went into the restaurant inside. (Actually blue diamond hotel is in kasol- Himachal Pradesh. It is really a hotel.😁) 

*************************************************************

I was sitting inside the room when I heard a knock on the door. I got down from my bed and opened the door. Him. 

"Hi." I said as he entered. I climbed up on my bed and sat silently. He had something in his hand. Something to eat.  

I sat eagerly waiting for him to sit beside me, but this man just sat at the edge of the bed and started eating - without sharing with me.

I crawled silently behind him and took a sneak peek at what he was eating.

"YOU ARE HAVING NUTELLA WITHOUT ME!" I almost yelled snatching the bottle from his hand. I dipped my finger in the bottle and then put it inside my mouth. Right after a second he plastered a smirk on his lips and pushed me down, again.