Cravings

Aditya-

I was tired after working for 12 hours straight. And now I am missing the tea she made badly. I miss her cute antics. Her hugs when she would feel insecure and they way she cuddled into me tightly. 

I don't even know how my baby is. I told the matter to mom and dad. They looked quite happy with the decision I made. I was in my room when someone knocked. 

"Come in." 

"Ye kaun hai?" She held out my phone and I realized that I had left it in the sofa. 

"Ye meri lawyer. Aradhana." And my world also

"Hmm. Dekhke to achhi hi lagti hai." Yes. she is beautiful both from inside and outside. 

"Leee. Call aaraha tha. " Aai reminded me. 

I took the phone from her hand and she left. I stared at her picture for almost 20 minutes when I realized that I did not pick it up. She must be offended.

I looked for her picture in my gallery and found one. I put it on my home screen wallpaper. 

That's when I decided to call her back. But my heart did not have the courage. I finally pressed on her number and waited for her to pick up. 

Mat uthana mat uthana. I was whispering to myself. 

"Hello?" Her voice came. She sounded very feeble. 

"......." I remained silent. 

"Hello? Kaun" 

"Sorry wrong number" I quickly cut the call. 

Aradhana-

"Sorry wrong number." The call cut and I realized it was him... IT WAS HIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM!  

Shit! Why didn't I recognize him earlier.. I am a big stupid. 

Uhh! I called him again. I waited for him to pick up. But that moment never came. 

Me being a stubborn girl called him again. But again the same. This process repeated several times until I gave up. That's when he door bell rang. The delivery boy! 

I opened the gate and took the box from his hands and again locked the door. I heated it a little and sat on the couch with the baby on my chest and Chicko sitting there watching the TV. Yes she also watches TV.

I opened the box and picked one cheesy slice and forwarded my hand to my left only to realize he was not there. I withdrew my arm and ate silently. I felt left out amongst the crowd.

I kept few slices and closed the box and kept it on the table. I scrolled through Insta for a while and then my eyes got stuck to a particular post. It was his.

Aditya_rathore

Aditya_rathore   Life gives the best as well as the worst

Aditya_rathore   Life gives the best as well as the worst. ✨
3 hours ago 
11000 likes

Aru.sings  True. ✨✨

I realised how much I was missing him. A single picture oh him made me sob. I held his pic close to my face and closed my eyes.

I again made an attempt to call him but alas, he did not pick up. Suddenly the door bell rang.

I opened the door to find Sahana and Lewis standing at the door with a fake smile plaster on their faces.

"What? " I did not open the door.

"We are moving from here. So thought of meeting you both and baby. " Sahana said.

"Come in." I opened the door and stood by side for them to enter. I noticed Lewis looking at me, his eyes filled in lust.

"Can you please clean this area? My dress will be spoilt!" Nautanki

"No I won't. Because you won't get this facility everywhere"  I replied and sat on the couch.

Sahana did some more tantrums and here the guy was doing some also.

"If you two have so much problem in sitting on the sofa then please get your seats on the table. "I was pissed.

They finally sat that to hesitantly and started blabbering.

"You know you should clean this room's that corner then you should also get a dishwasher. It will be easier for you. "

"I am comfortable with what I have. Now come to the point. I have to go to the court also." I cut straightforward.

"Hmm. So I am here to tell you that whatever you did that day, separated me from my husb-- "

"You signed the papers declaring that you don't accept him as your husband anymore. So you cannot call him YOUR husband. "

"Don't stop me. Soo. You separated me from him and you will have to pay for this. Even if I do nothing to you, your loved ones will suffer. That to on the peak level. " She said coming closer to me which sent some kind of fear inside me.

"I don't care what you do with me. But dare you do anything to my family or him or my child, you will face your death!" I said glaring at her.

"Well, baby come we are going back home. Come come." She cooed but immediately he started crying.

I noticed some tears in her eyes, but she blinked her eyes hiding those. But me being a girl understood her pain was about to hand her her own baby but she turned around to go with Lewis.

That was cruel!

They both went out of the gate and I closed it immediately. I looked at the little soul who was weeping silently. After his birth most of the time he has been with me. He does not know his original parent's scent accept Aditya's. As he has been with me all time, he does not even go near Sahana. But I never thought that he will cry like this even when his own mother is in front of him. I knew that there is some danger coming towards him as she said. I stroked his head gently to calm him down and eventually he fell asleep in my arms.

God please protect this little baby and his father.

*********
Author's

While here Aditya was also getting smells of danger towards his child as well as Aradhana.

He grew restless each passing moment making everyone in his home worried. He prayed for the safety of his little family in Canada.

_____________
-----------

Sorry for a boring one.

Can anybody guess what danger are they going to face?

Target- 25+ votes

Byee

--Author ✨✨