Tired cutie

Her life normality was at its best. They talked, laughed, enjoyed together. They would watch movies and go out on small picnics.

Then one day.

Aditya-

I was reading the Chamber of secrets when the bell rang.
Maybe the parcel?

I opened the door to find a delivery man standing at the door with a charming smile. Aww! That's sweet. He handed me a big pizza box along with a cappuccino. ??! I didn't order them!

"Bro I did not order these!"

"I know sir, but I guess your wife sent it. " Wife?

"Who?"

"Aradhana ma'am. " WHAATTT! She ia not my wife!

"Umm. You might have misunderstood. But she is my friend. And thank you for this. Here take the money."

"Sir, madam has already paid it.  With extra delivery charge which was unwanted." He said witha a grin.

"Oh! Then atleast take a chocolate! Hehe! " Saying so I handed him a bar of dairy milk.

My phone buzzed. I checked it and saw her message.

She-            Me-

I have sent a pizza box cauz I will be late today. Have it for snacks then please manage the dinner sorry I won't be able to help you. ! 😞"

Hey! Don't worry! Be safe okay. If needed call me okay? I will come to pick you up.

No need of that! We have a cab reserved for girls who return late night. 💖 Thanks for ur concern 😚💖.

Okie! I will wait. ❤️❤️❤️
Bye--

With that I closed the gate and a different feeling rose up inside me seeing those heart sent by her. I don't know what it is but there is a different level of talking with her. I will make the dinner first. She might get tired after returning. And what if she cannot bye food from the canteen?

After making sure everything was fine I reheated the pizza and had some of it and kept some for her. Actually I couldn't eat more than three! These are two heavy. I kept them in the fridge and headed to read the book I was reading.

At 12 am.

I was dozing off so I decided to make some tea for me. Baby was already asleep so I switched off the lights and turned on the living rooms light. I was just about to pour the water when the door again rang. Must be her. I opened the door to find her leaning on the Wall and standing their with closed eyes. She's too tired to do anything now. I guess? I opened the gate and took her bags and she came in with dizzy eyes.

Her eyes were red as like an angry birds. She looked cute too. But today a tired cutie. But what made her angry?

"What happened? Why are you looking so angry?" I asked her as I came in with her dinner plate and a cup of tea for me.

"Nothing. A silly lawyer was putting false allegations on me and my client. " She said as she put one spoon in her mouth.

"Ohh! Now finish it quickly and bed is ready. It's almost 1am. I said and got up from the sofa to keep the cup in the sink. After a few more minutes she finished her dinner and came inside the kitchen. She was never so dull like today.

She changed into normals and hopped on the bed on her belly. She was looking at me with wide eyes which felt a sort of creepy for me. I covered her eyes with my palms and removed them. In a minute I heard small snores and noticed  that she was already asleep.

I don't know why but today the guy's words made me make distance from her somehow. I hope I am not hurting her.

End of pov.

This was the peace before the upcoming storm in their lives. They wished to be protective of eachother anyhow. But his mind had a seedling od doubt.

______

Will be taking a turn soon.

Byee--

--Author ✨✨