Sick

Aradhana got off the bed and wore her slippers while he removed the table from the bed and  cover it with the bedsheet... Then he went to the kitchen and saw her sitting with his son on the couch while he was enjoying her company... He quickly took out his phone and clicked a picture of them...

As usual he took care of her and in the afternoon while she was busy in her work he slept beside her and with the baby snuggling into him...

*******

At night...

While the baby was sleeping they both we're sitting on the table. That's when he noticed that she was unusually quite. He sensed that something was wrong and and decided to ask....

"Aru? What happened? Why are are so silent today? " He asked...

She just nodded her head looking at the food and breathed heavily. He got up from his seat and brought the thermometer.

" Aru! Put it between your neck and chin. I guess u are having fever again." He said.

She quietly did what he said and waited for sometime. After a minute she pulled out the thermometer's tip and gave it to him. He examined the temperature.

"You are indeed having fever. Finish your food fast and come to the bedroom. " He said.

"But I in no mood to eat! I feel like puking! " He heard her quiet voice as he was going towards her bedroom.

He came towards her and cupped her face.

" If you will not have your food then how will you get well and how will you play with the baby? " He asked lovingly.

She nodded and looked at the sleeping boy. He finished his dinner and went to prepare the bed for her.

While she finished her dinner and got up to keep the plate in the sink. She went to the kitchen and kept the plate. When she was going to exit the kitchen she saw the bottle of nutella on the kitchen slab. She quickly picked it and opened the lid. She took a spoon and inserted it in the bottle and was just about to put it in her mouth when she noticed him standing at the entrance with his hands crossed against his chest. Her hand automatically put the spoon inside her mouth and his eyes widened. She looked at him sheepishly and chuckled nervously.

"Aru it's not healthy for you to eat all these stuff. You are not well!" He scolded her snatching the bottle and spoon from her hands. She looked at him with puppy eyes... He washed the spoon and held her hand and dragged her to the bedroom..

"Go sleep. " He said.

She still stood there looking at him.. He narrowed his eyes at her. In a silent move he picked her up and placed her on the bed covering her with blanket.

She finally closed her eyes and slept. After sometime he changed himself into some casuals.
He picked up his baby from the couch and placed him beside Aradhana covering him with the blanket and himself laid beside them. She encircled her arm the baby and pulled him closer to her chest while Adi pulled both of them close to him.

***

Aditya's deep slumber broke a midnight as he heard a low whimper. He opened his eyes and saw tears strains on Aradhana's cheeks and her eyebrows twitched. He quickly got up supporting his upper body with his left arm, he got off the bed and came back with the thermometer.

"Aruuuu! You are having high fever. Goooddddd! "

He rushed to the kitchen and bought Paracetamol and a spoon.. He poured some of the liquid and bought it close to her lips but she refused to have it. Her head was paining. She gave up and drank it in a go and plopped down on the bed immediately...

*****

Hi...

Bye💖💖💖💖💖