Beautifully shaped

I placed myself on the seat and stared at the vast sky.... As I stared at the sky I heard someone talk...

"Ana.....wake up.... Oii...."

I looked beside and saw the man trying to wake up his.... Wife maybe?... Idk...

She was not opening her eyes.... I got tensed and more specifically she was something 8½ months pregnant? ... I got up my seat and stood in front of her... This time it was a big shock for me as I recognised the person in front of me as well as the man sitting beside me.... I guess he was shocked to see me there as well..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya

I was trying hard to wake up  Sahana... But she wasn't opening her eyes...

Suddenly the girl sitting beside me came and stood in front of her and patted her cheeks...

Is she really Aradhana Singh or am I hallucinating??!! Whatever it is I should focus on my wife... I was tensed because she wasn't opening her eyes and moreover she was pregnant.....

Aradhana continued to pat her cheeks but she didn't even move ... Oh god please save her...

She went to one of the air hostess and asked her for a water bottle... She came and sprinkled water on her face....

But she didn't even flinch... This is going really serious...

"Hey.... Umm..  Aradhana??!"

"Whatt???!!! Shut your mouth for sometime"
She scolded me... Haha.... Okay let's concentrate....

Aradhana went towards the air--- wait no.... It's Shivangi..... !!!! Really?? I am getting shocks today.... First Ana then Aradhana and Now Shivangi....

Shivi went into the pilots cabin and after sometime i felt that the plane started going towards the land.... Not in full speed.... Aradhana came out hurriedly and held Ana's shoulder...

"Aru the plane is going to crash.... Aren't you afraid that you won't live!???" I asked her...

"Don't use your stupid overthinking brain for sometime.."

"Why??!!!!"

She glared at me and I looked sheepishly at her....

I crossed my fingers in fear and my ears started paining.... Then after sometime it stopped....

After sometime I realised that we were not going to die but the plane landed in an emergency.... I guess!! Phew....

As soon as the tires hit the runway the plane jerked making Ana move her hand.... After what five minutes of some more..... The aircraft stopped.....

The door opened and immediately some nurses rushed inside with a stretcher.... They picked up Ana and took her outside the plane....

I looked at Aradhana and saw her sighing..... She took a deep breath and sat back on her seat holding her head.....

She leaned back on the seat and closed her eyes....

I observed her each and every features.....

The last time I saw her, she was sweet and cute girl.... At that time she had shoulder length hair....

Her hairs were grown till her waist....

She was a little bit bulgy at that time....
Now the dress she wore complimented her curves perfectly.....

Her eyes are the exact same now also.... Just her lashes have thickened a bit.... Which makes her look more beautiful....

Her brows, shaped perfectly making her eyes look more attractive.....

Her orbs are still the same..... Hazel brown....

In short... She was a cute lil' kid that time... But over the years, she has become a beautiful woman, more precisely an attractive adult female.... Oh!! Forgot to mention.....

Idk what it is... But without lips one is incomplete..... Her lips were naturally pink in colour...  Very lucio--- what am I thinking!!!

A second later I realised that I had been staring at her for long.... My cheeks immediately heated up due to embarrassment.... I held my ears my cutely...

" Showwyyyyy"

"For what?!"

Now I couldn't reply.... My embarrassment turned into a blush....

___________________________

She stood their in front of the hospital in the airport..... Bitting her nails....

Some mischievous thought came in my mind... Immediately a smirk came on my lips....

Time for some................... with her.... 😉😉

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Did you like the chapter?

What will he do?

What will happen next?

--Author✨✨