Action and Revenge

Aaradhana~

It has been two weeks since that incident. But nothing to worry about, he is mine! Only mine!

Well now we were at our hotel in Jaipur. Cuz we have returned now. Right now I am in my room looking at the designs for the decoration of the locations.

TRING TRING!

Which idiot now? I saw the caller id and sighed. Verma caterers. I didn't even speak anything but the uncle started bombarding questions at me.

Author~

"Namaste uncle." She cut him off making him realise that it was the bride and not her parents.

" Namaste beta, umm. Aapko menu me kya rakhna hai ye select karlo. " He said.

"Pehele aap mereko charges bataiye. "

After that she got stuck in this talk and didn't realise that some one was there on the door.

As she was facing her back to the door, she didn't notice the door opening. The person sneaked in and closed the door silently. The person sneaked behind her and after a few seconds- 

"BOOOO!" Aradhana freaked out as her phone fell on the bed ( luckily )and looked behind and found Ruchi laughing rolling on the ground laughing like a maniac. She kept her palm on her chest and breather heavily. 

"Uncle aaa....aap please thodi der baad call karna... ha okay thank you." She declined the call and laid down on the bed and sighed while Ruchi sat beside her on the bed, giggling. 

"Aise kon darata hai yaar?" She asked as she sat up straight up on the bed. Ruchi hugged her, still giggling. 

"Areee..... aur kuchh das pandra din me to bhai to aapka Bachelorette freedom le lega na. To socha thoda masti kar lu aapke saath." She asked parting. 

"Ek question hai." 

"Puchh." 

"Bhai college me kaisa kaminapanti karta tha?" Ruchi said pulling up a pink tint on Aradhana's cheeks.

"Ummmmm...... Wo...... abhi sahi time nahi hai. Jab aay--" 

"Please please batao naaaaa." Ruchi whined like a kid. Right then Aradhana's mother came in.

"Tum dono neeche aajao. Aur. Um... Ruchi, wo tumhare bhai ne na tumse kuchh kehna hai. " She added confusing both the girls. They abruptly hoped off the bed and went downstairs.

Halfway, Aradhana remembered something and went back upwards. Here in the living room, Aditya pouted in annoyance as his girl didn't even look at him but went back. The elders laughed which made him pout even more, his cheeks puffing.

After a few minutes she came down with Chicko in her arms who was wriggling vigorously, to be set free. But she was still a puppy so Aradhana didn't let her free.

Aditya was saying something in his sister's ears to which she was listening with great interest. Everyone looked happy. She felt happy that her family is happy, but one thing made her sad.

"Will my family forget me after I leave this house?" She whispered sadly to Aditya who looked confused at her question.

"No!!! Why would they forget you? You are their only daughter na?" He asked as she nodded and a tear fell down but she managed to hide it by looking away.

She handed Chicko to him and excused herself and went back to her room. The thought of leaving her family pricked her heart. She started taking deep frying to calm herself. She was walking to and fro in her room when the door opened and he came in.