Mr. And Mrs. Rathore

Happy Birthday Selsha_07 ❤️ Lots and Lots and lots of good wishes to you Didiiii! ILY ❤️

Long Chapter for you di!

Aradhana~

I woke up at around 5:45 am. Sunrise was not there yet. I freshened up and turned around the lock. But then I realised that it was locked from outside since I was not allowed to even go out of my room. I sighed and sat on the bed. Just then I heard the door opening and got excited.

The door opened revealing Ruchi, who was yawning. I chuckled at her sleepy face. She was in her pajyamas. She came and sat on the bed and kept her head on my shoulder.

"Good morning." I said to which she just nodded lazily.

"Oyee. Uthh! Aaj ki raat se mai tere ghar ka member ban jaungi. Aren't you excited?" I asked her as she straightened up excited. Easy to captivate.

The next second her expression changed into a poker one and she laid back, again. This mouse tricked me!

"Galat baat Ruchi!" I whinned as I laid on my stomach beside her.

"Are yaar bhabi! Abhi to subah bhi nahi hui hai. Waha se mumma papa ne mereko bhai ke paas se hata diya aur uss pagal ne bhi mujhe dhakka marke nikal diya. Aap to sone do na. " She said in a sleepy voice as she threw her arm over me.

"Aoww! Aaram se. " I said rubbing my muscle.

"Sorry. ! " She said and in a few seconds she fell asleep. I huffed and got down from the bed. I took out my diary and started filling it with the ink in my pen.

2 hours later

I had been sketching something really weird when I heard some yawns. I looked up from my diary and found her lying in a weird way. Her upper body was twisted, legs were not placed , the way they should be, one hand beneath the pillow while the other one was covering her head.

I poked her arm and she removed it from her face and looked at me. I chuckled as she sat up.

"Good morning now. Ab to subah ho gayi. " I said and she nodded like a kid.

She got down and went out. Just then Shivani came inside and gave me my breakfast.

"Abhi nahi. Abhi exercise karne jana hai. Shaam ko to thusungi mai. U know that. " I said as she chuckled.

"Tu na, hadd se zyada slim hai, so it would be better if u don't. If he tries to grab you na, you will simply slip out and run away. So, khale. " She said as I laughed laying on the bed.

"Shut up!"

Then, after that, I finally ate some chhole puri, which she had bought for me.

" Aaj tu ko sa wala pehenegi?" I asked her.

"Mera jo pink wala sharara hai na, wo wala pehenungi aaj."

(You remember I have a pink Sharara, I will wear that one..)

"Ooh! Aur Rohan?"

"He's going to wear his light blue sherwani."

"Nice. Contrasting. " I said while keeping the plate aside.

"Haan I know! I asked him that lets twin. But that empty head denied. "

"Blue wali sherwani pehenni hai." She mimicked him to which I laughed.

After a few minutes after making sure no one from the groom's side, were outside, we headed off for a morning walk.

After an hour*