Part 10

Morning dawned upon the two humans sleeping....

His eyes opened up to a ticklish feeling... He looked down and saw her still sleeping .... He felt himself heating up and immediately a smile made its way on his face... He carefully placed her head on the pillow and got up from the bed.... He freshened up and made tea for both of them.... He sat beside her in the same position again putting his right hand on her soulder started scrolling through social media..... He heard a soft groan and saw her rubbing her eyes ,yawing...

Her head hit his chin in an attempt to get up... She being an overthinker assumed him to be a molester and started screaming.... He got startled... He quickly covered her mouth with his palm and came over pinning her to the bed...

" Tum kya apna ye overthinking brain sambhal ke nhi rakh sakti? Jab dekho mujhe pitne ka plan banake ke baithi rahegi ho!". He scolded her...

He frowned and looked into her eyes deeply while his left hand involuntarily snaked around her waist..... She tried to speak.... Frowning she looked at him and glanced at his hand which was covering her mouth...

He finally removed his palm.....Suddenly she smirked.. Lifting up her head she pecked his cheeks while he looked at her shocked..... 

"Sorry... Tumhe molester samajh ne ke liye 😉"

She pulled him off from her and made him lay beside her and again cuddled into him....

" Pata hai? Tum na bohot garam ho!" She said...

"Ha ha pata hai mai kitna 'hot' hu! "

She pulled out her face from his chest and glared at him...

"Kahinka hot nhi ho! Bhondu! "

Saying so she got up...he also got up and suddenly hit his forehead noticing the two cup of tea kept on the table.....

"MERI CHAIIIIIII!!!!!" He exclaimed....She breathed heavily keeping her palm on her chest and then burst out laughing.... 

He quickly drank the tea in his cup..... She came out of the restroom after getting fresh when her phone rang. She picked up.... 

"What about Mrs. and Mr. Seth's case?.."

"See I am not well right now... I will try to come after two days...Hmm okay bye." 

"What case?" 

She looked at him perplexed...

"Achha leave it... Have tea! " He said... 

"Aru? May i ask you smething? He asked

"hmm.. go on"

" how do u pay the class fees? And how do u pay the rent?"

"First of all! This house is mine... I am the landlady of this bungalow u can see..." She said sitting in front of him.

" Second, I am a civil lawer" She remarked while he was left stunned... 

" You. Are. A .Civil. Lawer? " He asked... 

She laughed at his perplexed look....... 

------------------------------------------------

Hi

Another day Another chapter... 

Hope u like it...

Vote if you enjoyed...

Bye bye

--Author✨✨