Feelings confirmed.

I called up Shivi after we came back from another registration. 

"Hello! I am Aradhana speaking." 

"Oh! hey hi! " She spoke. 

"Ummm I wanted to ask u something." 

"What?" 

"How do you feel when you are in love?" I asked.

"Huh?!" 

"I asked that how can I confirm that I am in love ?" I repeated. 

"ohoooooooo! someone's in love? huh?!" 

"Tell me! " I shrieked. 

"Tell me that what do u feel when u are near him! " She asked me. 

"Safe, protected, comfortable. ! " 

"what thought comes in your mind when he is not in the house?" She again asked. 

"I feel uncomfortable. I mean I feel that something might happen to him. " I answered. 

"Hmm. So what do you think what you feel for him? "

"Are. I asked u to help me and you are questioning me back? " 

"You are in love. Because you didn't answer my question. " 

At that exact moment Adi came in with his little one sitting on his neck. While the one was giggling on top of his father, his eyes were fixed on me. 

"Pta hai aaj isne mere baalo ka dhajjiya uda diya! " Aditya giggled. 

"Wait waitt wait is it Mr.Curly hairs?"  Shivi asked. 

"Hmm. " I replied in a daze as our eyes locked and was broken by her voice. 

"Oh! continue continue. jo kuchh bhi kar rahe the! "She teased. 

"Shut up! " I almost shouted to which Adi made a weird face and i looked at him sheepishly. Hehe!  

I cut the call and found him smirking at me. Why? I also don't know. 

"Why are you smirking? " i asked him

"Who is that lucky guy who captivated a bold girl like you? " He asked in a teasing manner. 

Now how can I tell him that he is the one who has my heart? anyone? please help? How will I tell that what I feel for him? 

"Btao btao?" He again asked sitting close to me sending shivers down my spine. I suddenly felt my hear ache at the thought of him not loving me back. This was the same situation when we were in college. That's a long story. Will tell sometime else. 

Aditya-

She hugged me all of a sudden when I asked her the question. I heard her talking  to Shivangi(Shivya here) about some topic and I realized that it was about a topic called LOVE. The topic which broke me, my heart. I hope she finds someone trustworthy. I just realized  that I had some feelings inside my heart for her. But, another heartbreak. I was upset when I heard that she loves someone else. But as I wrapped her in my embrace I realized that mr.little was also there. So I brought him down and placed him on my lap. We shared a tight a tight hug. 

______________________________

2 months later. 

________________________________________________________________

Part 2 coming soon. 

A lot more to come. 

Not sayin' bye