Should I?

Aditya-

I was working in my office when I recieved a phone call.

Aradhana?

I felt hesitant. My finger was over the green button. Without my permission I pressed the green button but regretted it. I immediately cut the call as I had no guts to talk with her. 

As I cut the call a tear slipped out of my out. 

Just then a man came inside informing me that there was a meeting to be held. I told to schedule it at 4 pm. Only if they are comfortable with it or right after lunch was the second option. 

He nodded and left. I was feeling anxious about cuz I was sensing danger for both of them. 

I don't just know. My heart wants to return to her but my brain puts on some obstacles in between. 

I decided to take a small nap. I went to the washroom and washed my face. And these messy curls! Huffff! Can't they just sit in place! I swiveled my fingers through my hair trying to settle them. But this would take an entire yug! So I just left them the way they were and headed back to my cabin.

I laid on the sofa untieing my shoes and grabbed my phone. I opened insta when  a post recognisable to me popped up. 

Aru.sings

sings

Aru.sings  Get well soon little one.💖 Your parents love you ❤️
Tags- @Aditya_rathore

20 minutes ago
100 likes
View all comments

Aditya_rathore Is he fine?

She tagged me in her post! Is he fine or just having fever? Should I return? I will think about this later. My time is passing to sleep anyways. 

30 minutes later*

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I got up immediately remembering that I had a meeting. I guess it's Ruchi. Cuz it's lunch now.

I opened the door to find Ruchi standing outside the door with a smiling face.

I faked a smile back and let her enter. She sat on the sofa and I closed the gate.

"Dada? Why are u faking your smile?" She asked me.

She knows me well.

"I am tensed yaar!" I spit out the truth.

"Tensed bout my baby! "

"What your baby? What do you mean by that?"

"Well actually Sahana gave birth to him." I asked lowering my gaze on my fingers.

"Why did you not tell us?"

"Cuz I gave his responsibility to Aradhana."

"So what is the problem? Why are you sad?" She asked.

I showed her Aru's post. She looked at it keenly and a smile crept on her face.

"He is soo cute!"

"He is unwell." I replied and took a deep breath.

"Bhai. Don't worry. Till the time Aru di is with him, he will be okay."

She said an I nodded. We talked for a while having our lunch.

"Let's go.  I have to attend a meeting. "

"Hmm. Bye." She said and left.

I took my blazer and tied my hair up in a pony. Then I headed toward the meeting room drowned in my thoughts when I bumped with someone.

"You? What are you doing here?"

What is he doing here?

********
Hello peeps.

Sorry for a short chapter.

Who can it be?

What is his relation with that person?

What will happen next?

Vote if you enjoyed.💖

Bye--

See you soon

--Author ✨✨

*ho sake to comment bhi kar dena 😐