♔︎ Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ♔︎

10 hours before child birth~

Aradhana~

It is right now 2 am and I am sitting on the hospital bed while he is busy doing something on his phone. I hate his smirk and his damn phone!

I looked at the drips connected to the back of my palm and some into my nerves in my arms. I groaned a bit as I started feeling veryyyyyy light stinging pains.

"Hey! Need anything?" He asked switching off his phone. He sat infront of me as I held his hands or more like held his finger. He kissed the back of my palm and looked at me, I was already feeling exhausted.

My water broke at 10:30 pm. He was panicking like someone had dropped a nuclear bomb on his head. I asked him to stop panicking, but this guy, he continued.

We left for the hospital after making sure we hd everything needed. And right now I was getting bored as hell. According to my gynecologist, it will take a long time for the cervix to thin out.

"Adi! Head massage? Plishh?" I asked with puppy eyes. He smiled and nodded.  I shifted a bit so that both of us would be in a comfortable position.

After a while the doctor came and she checked my dilation.

"Not yet girl.. 1.2cm still." She said and I sighed. She chuckled and went out.

I eventually fell asleep after I settled myself back on the back.

4 hours later~

I woke up as he shook me a bit. He told me it was 4:30 in the morning. Ughh! When will this little one come out??! I am getting excited to see him/her. Yes, we don't know the gender yet. Actually we didn't do a gender check. But I was pretty sure it's a boy because my belly was pointed a bit downwards.

I stood up from the bed and went to the washroom with his help. I sat on the bath tub that was filled with Luke warm water. After I felt that I didn't need to use the washroom anymore I was made to wear a blue loose gown. It covered my bump pretty well.

I was given a bowl of soup, not too big, not too small. It was knorr soup. I liked it from the time I first had it.

Then I ate a toffee. I swear my baby is going to be a chocolate lover and foodie like me. ☠️

After 3 hours

According to doctors, I was now in the Laten phase of I was now sitting on the bouncy ball, cuz I had was already getting light contractions. Looks like it's near.

I untied my hair and left it open, my head is paining. I was now walking back and forth since the pain increased slowly as time passed.

After a few minutes my doc came and checked my dilation, this time by her expressions, I could make out that delivery was near... OH MY GODD! I AM NOT ABLE TO KEEP MYSELF STABLE!

" 6.5 cm. Get ready, if you feel u need to use the washroom, do it now cuz the next 6 hours will be pa.. exciting." She said giving me a thumbs-up making both of us chuckle.

I stood up with his help and went inside the washroom to complete my final rituals. Hehe.

After a few minutes I found myself roaming around as the pain was stinging now. I went near him who was standing since I might need support any minute.

"Paining?" He asked softly as I kept my forehead on his shoulder,nodding and breathing heavily. He rubbed my back while his other hand swiveled through my hair. I could feel my eyes fill up, I need to be strong, Moni told me that the real pain is hundred times more. I should be excited but I am scared. A bit.