The dream

Aradhana

These days Aditya has been taking a lot of care of me... And I am thankful for that. And right now the Idiot is out with the little munchkin as he went to the shop... Amazing... He complained that he isn't getting time to play with his baby and I am invading his space.... Like seriously?! Whatever. I am in my bed sitting with my puppy- Chickooo! She is a yorkie... I love her and that's it...

Pov ends

She heard the door unlocking and sunk inside the duvet with her pup who was playing with her.

Aditya

Finally after a lot requests that girl allowed me to go to the shop with my little champ. Hmph! She is invading my space. The door of the lift opened and we came out. I pulled out the keys of the door and unlocked it. Well... My bachha singh has slept in the holder which is wrapped around my waist and my shoulder. So I will try not to wake him up!

As I got inside and locked the door, he made a little movement. I bought up my hand upto his head and my fingers caressed his hairs which are softer than cotton. My baby! Love you so so so so much. I noticed him yawning, indicating that it is time for him to wake up. He opened his little eyes and rubbed his eyes with his little palms. Wait! Now I realised that I had been holding all the items in my hand till now..I kept all the things near the kitchen slab and washed my hands.

Then I noticed that this little one was gazing at me. I rubbed my nose tip with his little one and he giggled... I pressed my lips over his forehead and kissed him.

Now time to check upon Aradhana. I went inside the bedroom and saw her inside that the duvet. Uff! My back hurts... I turned towards the table and  unwrapped the carrier from around my shoulder... Oops! I need her help. 

"Aru?!"

" Hmm?" She hummed

"Idhar aana I need ur help. "

She came and even before I could say something she turned me towards her and picked him up in her arms yawning. Well actually as she placed him on the bed, that's when I noticed her clothing. She had been wearing a really loose tank top with and beneath it she had her black sports on! Ummm! I need to admit that she is Sexy! But Isn't she feeling cold? Pagal ladki! Leave it why am I thinking about her?!

" Oye! "

"Hmm?!"

" Jacket pehen"

" Nhi pehenungi" she mocked her tounge out slipped her legs inside the duvet.. She picked up her pup and held it in front of her face.

Suddenly champ started crying. Baby's hungry. But he had his milk just an hour ago! How can it be possible?

Chicko freed herself from her grip and proceeded towards my boy. She licked his face affectionately but his wails increased... Chicko sat like "hey baby! Please don't cry" Haha she looked so cute... Just as I was about to pick him up Aradhana burst out laughing. Why is she laughing now?! Stiuuppiiddd!

As she came out of the duvet he made grabby hands at her which made him look more cute.

" You jealous? Huh baby? Hehe... " She pocked her finger on his little nose tip.