Let's get it done

Aradhana~

Today we were going back to Delhi as I and Adi would have to go back to Canada to make him sign those papers that would confirm they are officially divorced.

I was ready already. We would leave by an hour as our flight to Canada was tomorrow afternoon. We need to reach Delhi before that. It was decided that the whole function of our marriage will take place in this hotel only. The mangers and all the waiters were soo excited!

**********

We were now sitting inside our booked AC bus and I am feeling very sleepy. Our seat was at the last row.

Author~

It was night. They would reach Delhi by morning. Ruchi was sleeping, the elders were busy in their own talks and Aradhya were sitting close to each other as the weather was cold outside. It was raining when they left Rajasthan. Aradhana had her arm wrapped around her fiancé's right arm with her head resting on his shoulder.

He suddenly wrapped his left hand around her waist and snuggled into the crook of her neck. Her breath hitched when she felt his lips working softly on the soft skin of her neck.

"Aye! Kya kar rahe ho? Koi dekh lega! " She whisper-yelled at him trying to stable her breathing.

"Let them. You are mine! " He whispered back as he planted a wet kiss on her jaw line which made her shiver a bit.

"Stop it! " Her voice came out shuddering.

"Ohkay! " He said with a sad sigh.

She felt she interrupted his fun, hence decided to tease him.

She then snuggled into his neck, her lips close to his jawline.

She planted a open mouthed kiss on his neck, heard him suck in a deep breath. She chuckled mentally.

She continued her game untill he got frustrated and grabbed her lips and sucked on them. She was startled for a moment, but responded to him equally. He left her lips bit by bit bitting her lower lips slightly. She looked into his eyes and blushed. She hid her face in his chest who just covered themselves with a blanket. She was a bit uncomfortable. Aditya made her sit comfortably on his lap and then covered themselves with the blanket.

She again looked into his smiling as he smiled back and pecked her forehead. She let her eyelids drop, resting her head on his chest. In a few minutes she fell asleep. Their parents took glances at the duo and smiled.

Ruchi was the happiest. She was happy that her beloved elder brother found someone who would love him like he does. She was sure Aradhana was the perfect match for him from the starting.

In a few minutes the lights inside the cabin went off and the travellers went into deep slumber.

************

Aditya~

We were now at our home. She was at her's. I am missing her so badly now only! How will I will even survive without her?! I love you Aru!

I did not realise that I hugged my side pillow imagining it as her.

Pls god ! Can you help me get myself out of my dumbness?

I should sleep a bit now. My flight is at 4 and it's already 10..

Drowned in her thoughts I didn't know when I fell asleep. 

2 hours later•

I woke up feeling something furry. I opened my eyes to find a figure sitting while two fluffy things were jumping here and there. I sat up fully awake and saw Ron and Chicko play--

Wait! Is she here?

I looked up to find her sitting on the couch staring at the two pups playing. I clicked my fingers to which she looked at me grinning.

"Yaha kya kar rahi ho? " I asked her yawning.

"Tumhe jagane aayi hu. Jana bhi to hai na?" She asked and I nodded.

"Bahar jao! Mujhe change karna hai. "

"Shaadi ke baad bhi aise hi bologe?" She asked as she stood up and walked up to me.

" K. Kya kar rahi ho? Koi aajayega!"  I whispered as she came and stood close to me.

"Jaldi karo late ho raha hai." She said and I saw how her lips formed into a tiny smirk as she turned around to go. But before she could take further steps, I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me.

She gasped at my action. I stared at her for a short time, then left her after pecking her lips.

She left after smiling.

I got ready and came down. I had breakfast and then I again went to my room to bring my small suitcase and back pack.

***********
Hellaaaaaa!!!

How are u all??!!

Aaradhya missed you all! (Aditya+Aradhana)

Hope you all like it 💖

Bye--

Good night 🌃

--Author ✨✨