Experience

2 years later~ 

Aditya~ 

It's been two years since we got married. These two years have been, challenging, easy, and hard as well. But we both have tried to overcome every situation. Maasi has tried to create misunderstandings between us a lot of times. Since she wasn't tolerable to me, we have shifted to our house in Canada.. Our friends decided to be with us so they also shifted here in Canada. Two years have passed and exactly two times we became one.

And right now,it was morning, I was under the duvet, wearing my tee. It's raining outside. While this cutie-pie was still sleeping by my side, just one difference in the appearance. Just then my phone rang. I saw the caller id and smiled. This girl can't live without me. Obviously, connection since birth. 

Ruchi~ 

It was 9 in the evening and I decided to call bhai. I am missing him badly. But our so called maasi forced them to shift to Canada. :( 

I pressed on the video call button and waited for a few minutes. Then I noticed that he was lying on the bed, covered by the duvet. 

"youhoii!!! Good morning bhai!" I said enthusiastically. He wished back. 

"Bhabi kaha hai?" I asked to which he made a poker face making me laugh.

"Yaar iske aane ke baad se to tune mujhe apne dimaag se dafa kar diya hai!" he exclaimed pouting. Just then a hand sneaked out of his t-shirt's neck and put the palm on his mouth. He looked a bit bewildered and shocked as well. 

"Le teri bhabhi." He said as he turned the camera to her. She was peeking out of the blanket making her look like a total puppy. I chuckled when she slid inside the duvet in a swoop. 

"Bhabii! Sunoo! Good morning!" I said and she came out and took the phone from him. 

"Kya hua subah subah?" I asked her and she just shook her head. 

"Apne iss bhai ko bolna ki raat sone ke liye hoti hai, shaitani ke liye nahi." She whined. 

"Aisa kyu?" I asked. 

" Kal raat sone nahi diya mujhe. Aaj subah ke chaar baje finally so payi thi mai." She said pouting. Then after a few seconds, I finally understood what she meant. Then she handed back the phone to him. We talked for a few minutes.

"Achha bhai, mai baadme call karungi, aap dono dhyan rakhna apna. Okay bye." 

"Byee." He said and I declined the call. 

Aditya~

I cut the call and a minute later i felt something soft on the skin of my chest. I looked inside the tee and found her inside it, looking at me with an annoyed puppy look. I pulled her a bit upwards so that my hand could be kept on he head. 

"Good morning Aru." I said planting a kiss on her hair. 

"Hmm." She said and snuggled back into me. 

" Ek baat puchu?" I asked her. 

"Puchh liya already tumne. " 

"Hmm.. to baat ye hai ki tum itni cute kyu ho." I asked back. 

"Bhagwan se puchho." She said coming out of the t-shirt. She put out her hand covering herself properly and held my t- shirt. 

Then I finally clutched her tightly removing my tee and drowned into deep sleep. 

**********

Aditya~ 

I was working on my laptop while she was in the kitchen preparing lunch after finishing her work. I sighed and leaned back on the chair when she came inside with a cup of tea and a bowl of pasta. 

"Tumhara kaha hai?" I asked her. 

"Laa rahi hu. Garmi lag rahi thi to. " She said sitting on the bed. I got up from the chair and sat beside her. I picked some in the fork and bought it near her lips. But she instead held my chin and merged her lips into mine. I was a bit surprised but gave in after keeping the bowl on the tray. 

I pushed her over the bed, caging her between. Her palms held my face in. I separated getting breathless. She grinned at me and I got up from over her.

She went out of the room and in a few minutes, she returned back with another tray which had the same meals. We ate in a peaceful silence with small glances at each other.

Then I was again busy in my work while she also got busy in her work after lunch was prepared.

In the evening~

I and her were sitting on the couch with our friends, as in Shohan, Vimika.

"Okay so we are gonna play, 21 truths- Adult Version." Rohan said looking at his phone. Don't worry, Ashi was in the bedroom, watching TV.

"So first goes to...... Vikram." He said at the bottle spinned at its head stopped at him.

"Question hai, How was your experience on your first night?" He said as Monika covered her face with her shawl.

"Ab, kya ho bolu mai." He said eyeing her to which she hit him slightly.

"Batao batao. "

"Nice. Isse aage nahi jaunga." He said as his cheeks turned pink.

"Adi. Batao." He said eyeing me with a smirk.

" Tumlogo ko to pata hi hai. Puchhke kya labh?" I asked and leaned back with a sigh.

"Rohan, tum bolo. " Aradhana said as we laughed when we noticed how he turned into a tomato.

"What do you feel about your partner. This time, Adi you first."

I looked at her who was already red and was peeping out of the hoodie she was wearing, which was actually mine.

"Cute. 70%, 10% hot and sexy, and the rest 20% supportive." I finished and looked at her who was now, hiding her face in my chest.

" Aru tu?" Shivani said.

"50% sweetest, 25% hot, not him his curls make him, and the rest 25% idiotic." She answered and I pouted, while the rest laughed.

"Vimika?"

"100% typical indian wives type." Vikram said only to be hit by his wife.

"Aur ye?" Rohan tried controlling his laugh.

"50% supportive, 50% useless." She answered with a swagger look.

"Dekho kitti achhi achhi baaten bol rahi hu, kuchh to achha bol liya karo mere baare me aap." She sad looking at him to which he chuckled.

We continued playing untill it was 9 pm and the girls went to prepare dinner while we boys were sitting on the bed playing cards. Then we heard call for dinner and went down. Ashi was sitting on the chair already and the rest of the chairs were empty.

We had a chitting chatting dinner. After it, all of them left and we both went to bed after making sure the doors were closed.

To be continued...

--Author ✨✨