It's a party all night.

I am excited for the next one tbh!

Unedited. Please ignore the mistakes.

Aradhana~

I woke up after my evening nap. I checked the time and it was 7:30 pm. I got up and went to the washroom.

I came out in my casuals, still and sat on the bed. I went to my suitcase and picked out my favourite blue printed dress.

As I put on the crop top, I heard a knock. I went ahead and opened the door to find Ruchi standing there. She was having a hair curler in her hand. I looked at her with a perplexed look while she grinned at me.

She's way too cute. Well. Told earlier. Jaisa bhai waisi behen.

"Abhi tak ready nahi hue?" Niche ka skirt kaha hai?" She asked closing the door.

"Waha. Iron karna padega thoda. " I said as it was a bit wrinkled.

She, the roadrunner, in a lightning speed, took out the iron and connected the wire to the plug.

While I started doing my makeup, which was minimal. I didn't want to look like a makeup shop.

*Half an hour later~

As I was almost done, I looked behind to find her sitting on te bed beside my skirt holding the curler.

"Waise bhabi, manna padega, haldi shower ke baad aapka skin glow kar raha hai. "

"What was that supposed to mean? " I said faking a hurt expression.

"Are! I.. I mean ki aapka skin humesha se hi glow karta that but aaj kuchh zyada hi glow kar raha hai. Like ek andhera room light se bhar sakta hai. " She said.

"Shut up!" I said chuckling.

"Achha chalo baitho. Aapke baal thik karne hai." She said and pushed me down on the seat.

She heated the curler and then started tangling my hair in it, group by group.

She kept talking on randon things while I was lost in my own thoughts.

How would he look today?

"Aapne kuchh suna bhi maine kya bola?"

"Ha haan. Kya?" I replied snapping out of my thoughts and she facelpalmed.

"Badme bataungi. Lo. Aap taiyar!!" She said in a presenting way.

"Thank you! Tujhe na hair stylist banna chahiye tha."

"Ab mai itni bhi khas nahi." She said scratching the back of her head.

(A/n- Honestly, I don't like shinchan even a bit, but kuchh aur line nahi mil raha tha. So used it. Sorry shinchan baba)

Then I wore my skirt and applied my pink lip tint. It was cute.