Virginity

Aradhana~

We were right now in Lords Plaza at Jaipur. Yes we all were having a family trip. It's a three star hotel. Though comfy. My room is right beside his. Hmm.

Talking about him, he isn't that cutie type anymore. But yeah he is. I mean like he has become a bit naughty, flirty types. But sometimes his face reflects that he is really missing his part of soul. Okay I don't want to get emosh now. He literally cried last night when we both we were up at the terrace. 

I also miss him. But I guess he left us for good?

Well surprising! Its drizzling outside. The weather outside is so good, the soil smells so fresh. Andhere i am wearing my inners and a jacket robe. Pink! I love it.

It's so comfortable. It gives the exact comfort I need when he's not there.

*Door knocks*

Who's know? I got up from my seat and went towards the door after tying my robe.

"Heya!" He chirped. My kiddo Adi is back!

"Hello!" I said as I clung on to him. You know he is best cushion ever.

"Sit." I said and he sat on the bed.

"So where are we going next? " I asked him excitedly. This is my first time visiting Jaipur. I always wanted to come here. Now visiting this place with the love of my life is the best thing ever.

"Nahargarh fort. " He said.

"Woooww!! " I said and jumped on him. He hugged me back. But I felt a cold touch on my skin. I looked down to find my robe untied with his hand around my bare waist, passing shivers down my spine.

"Aye! Chhodo! Kya kar rahe ho?!" I whispered at him.

"Kuchh nahi. Masti. " He said making patterns on my skin.

I noticed that the door was open and right then I started loosing myself in his sensitive touches. UGHH! WHERE IS MY CUTIEPIE DUMB KIDDO ADI??!!

He got up leaving me, making me frown a little but I took that opportunity to tie up my robe. I got down from the bed and went to drink water.  When I turned around to go I found myself locked in his cage. He was really very x infinite close to me. I could feel my heart beat super clearly.

In a second his palm slid inside my clothing, as he pulled me closer to him. He had a mischievous smile playing on his lips and I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks. My breath rate became unstable.

I lowered my lashes since I wasn't able to look at him in the eye. Why he has to be so hot and cute at the same time??! 

My thoughts were broken once his lips settled on mine as I closed my eyes and he did the same. He deepened the kiss and I could no longer hold back my self as I lost myself into him.

•••••••••••

Aditya~

"Aru?" I called her out

"What?" She asked coming towards me.

" I wanted to ask u something. "

"What? "

"Do you still love after knowing the fact that I am not a Virgin?" I asked as I felt a bit insecure.

She smiled at me. She then grabbed my hand and led me through the corridors of the ancient palace untill we reached a spot from where a beautiful view was visible.

"Now let's sit on that stone. " She said and I nodded.

"Do you know the exact meaning of Virginity or being a virgin? " She asked once we settled down.

" No. "

" Having a hymen and not having sex untill an age. Is the literal meaning. "

"But what about the girls who are born without a hymen. Aren't they Virgin?"

"And what about boys?" I asked.

" They have a total different silly meaning which is total nonsense. "

"Actually you know what? Virginity is nothing but the purity of your heart. And I have seen that. " She said looking at me.

"Virginity is all man made. It's all in the mind. No one is virgin at all. If we all were virgin na. Then there wouldn't have been corruptions at all. Only 2% of people in this world are pure. And one of them is you. I have seen the love in your eyes for that girl, for me. Yes you are not a Virgin on the body, but you are at the heart. Trust me, I have never seen so much purity in anyone. The way you trust people but also make a safe distance, makes me confirm that you are the perfect partner I was looking for.

So don't worry, I would always love you. Even in my thousandth birth. I promise. "  She said and my eyes pooled with tears. Truly, she is the one with whom I could create dreams.

I hugged her tightly as I shed tears. She hugged me back and held on to me tightly. She is really a gem. Meri jaan ❤️ .

We then explored the rest of the place and finally around 7pm we returned back to our hotel, all tired.

******.

Something really special coming up in the next part.

Hope you liked it ❤️

Bye--

~Author ✨✨