🌹🌹

A few days had passed since the two became more good of buddies...

One day...

"Adi!! Sahana and yes you little sweety... Please stay at your places... "

She commanded as she was clicking a picture of them....

After a few clicks....

" Aru! You come I want to click one of you!!" Sahana said...

Yes the four had went on a trip... To some big garden.... Aradhana handed over the camera to Sahana while Aditya sat with his new-born by a side...

"Click click click....  It captured some....  Suddenly Aradhana felt something pricking her leg.... She took a look at it and started jumping out of fear....

"SAHANA!!!!! REMOVE THIS INSECT!!!!!! IT WILL EAT ME UPPPPPP!!!!!! KOIII BAACHHAOOOO..MUMMAAAAAAA..!!!!!!

Aditya started laughing at the scene in front of him....

"Adddiiii!!! " Sahana yelled at him... By now the baby had started crying.... Aditya huffed... He handed the Baby to Sahana and she placed the camera on the stone......

Here Aradhana was crying out of fear... Not actually fear but she was alergic to insects.... That made her more scared...

"ARADHANA.. STAY AT A PLACE.... NAHI TO MAI KAISE NIKALU ISE? "

Suddenly she stumbled over her steps...

"Aradh-- Aradhana??!!" He asked worried...

Her arms flew up to her head holding it tight to stable herself... As in a reflex his right hand immediately wrapped around her waist as he removed the insect from her leg....

"Sahana.... !!! SAHANA!!! YAARR...  COME HERE.... !!!!

" What happened? Aruu! Adi! What happened to her? "

By now she fainted in his arms.... Aditya gestured her to hold Aradhana... He wrapped the baby carrier on SAHANA and put the baby in it... Sahana took the camera while he picked up Aradhana in his arms....

::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Mr. Aditya! She has high fever...Do you live with her?" The doctor asked....

"N. No.... I live with my wife and my child.... " He said as he was almost at the verge of crying....

" Then, Mrs. Rathore would you mind if I tell him to stay with Miss. Singh for a few weeks? " The doctor asked Sahana... 

Sahana's Pov

"Um! Okay!!" I said smiling.... Atleast I would get some more time to spend with Lewis.... We will enjoy together and he will not even be able to know.. about our relationship!! Yupp...

End of Pov

The doctor prescribed some medicines for Aradhana.... Aditya went home to bring his clothes as he was going to stay with her for a few weeks....

He left with Sahana locking the door from outside....

Aradhana

I woke up from my sleep as I had fainted... I don't even know when and who brought me home...

Ughh!!! What is even happening with me? I went towards the main door and tried to open it... Tried ?! Ahh!! Now which idiot locked me in my house.... I went into the kitchen to make tea... Suddenly I heard the door unlocking... I picked up a pan and waited for the criminal to come inside.... As soon as the man came inside I hit him on his head.... How dare he come to steal my valuables!!!!

"AHHHHHHH!!!!! ARUUUU MARA KYUUUU???!!!! "

The crimi-- wait this voice is known to me... I switched on the lights and was shocked to see Aditya standing rubbing his head out of pain...

Author

She quickly kept the pan on the nearby table and ran out of his sight. Suddenly something struck her mind... She quitely came in front of him and he was standing there glaring at her....

______________

Hey guys....

Another update...

Sorry if you find this one boring... Actually my post mid terms are going on so I am not getting time to write the chapters... I will try to update regularly after 1st December....