A little progress

After the surgery*

Aradhana was tensed. She went to the room where the baby was kept. Her eyes pooled up seeing her  child in such a miserable state.

She wiped out the tears and kept her palm on his chest. He fluttered in his deep sleep. A tear slipped out of her eyes. 

Just then someone entered the hospital and rushed towards where the child was kept. 

"Aradhana!" She saw her dearest friend silently crying. 

Aradhana turned around and spotted Shivani who was standing at the door of the room. Shivani rushed to her and cupped her face.

"You fine na?!" She asked concerned as she spotted tear stains on her bestie's cheeks.

"I.. I am f fine. B but my ch child's not!" She sobbed again shedding tears.

"I guess he will come back. Soon."

"How do you know that he left?" She asked surprised.

"Well he messaged me before his flight took off."

Flashback:

Shivani-

I was working late and my Whatsapp was on on the laptop. Suddenly I recived a message from an unknown number. I opened the chat and checked.

It was Adi.

He wrote

"Hey Aditya this side. Well I want to tell you that I am leaving for India. And maybe I will shift there permanently.

I am still hoping that I will be able to return back to her. I know she will be heartbroken cuz I left without telling her.  I also think that she will hate me afterwards.

I hope you understood whom I am talking about! 

Bye-- sorry for spoiling your sleep di.

Oops sorry *bhabhi 🤭 "

"After that I tried contacting him. But he never picked my call. "

Flashback ends:

That was it. I told her.

"Why does he think that I will hate him? Why didn't fate let him know about my love for him? Why is our fate so cruel? " Saying so she broke down as I embraced her.

Just then the doctor came. He told us that he can be taken to home tomorrow and I saw a ray of hope in her eyes.

"He is much safer now. He will be released today. "

"But remember one thing. When you sleep, keep him close to you or better keep him on your chest. The skin contact may increase the chances of his life limitations. "

The doctor said and she nodded spontaneously. Poor baby. I am feeling so sad for him. And I think I know exactly who did this.
*********
Author -

Later at night-

Aradhana fed him the lukewarm milk. She was wearing a cotton body cover. She just had her inner inside. (As told by the doctor)

He was cheerful after returning. She was a little happy. He pulled her cheeks, her hair, and played with her.

"Now baby will take a bath." She cooed at him which made him giggle.

She kissed his forehead while he played with the hair that fell over his face.

She carried him to the washroom which had a beautiful smell.

As she made him lie on the bath tub he shrieked holding her finger. She got scared and picked him up.

She was feeling tired so she decided to take a bath herself.

All the time he was on her chest, while she bathed him. After a long bath she stepped out making him wear his clothes and after that she wore her's.

Soon after she lied on the bed while humming a song to make him asleep. She switched off the lights and kept her phone near her, incase if she needs some help.

*********
Hello.

So what do you think who is the culprit?

What will happen next?

Hope you all like it 💖.

Bye--
--Author ✨✨