Mischief

She was standing there still.... Without any movement....

I went really close to her and stood behind her...... Slowly...

Aradhana

I was.... Tensed.... So much that i didn't even realise that someone had his/her arm wrapped around my waist..... I came out of my trance when I felt a wet sensation on my neck.... Guess someone gave a sloppy kiss on my neck....

I stood there still shivering a little, closed my eyes to feel the touch... Soon I realised that the hand slid inside my top, while the fingers started making  pattern around my bellybutton...

"Stop this... Remember you have a wife!" I stated...

"You recognised me very soon miss"...

" I said leave me!"

I said but it came out in a whisper as i again felt his soft lips roaming at the point right below my earlobe....

" She is not my wife..... " His husky voice whispered in my ears...

"......"

"She is my brother's wife...My sister-in-law" (  divena 'ji' and other readers be like- we knew it!!! We knew it )

I freed myself from his grip and gaped at him..... He smirked... Suddenly I heard Shivi's voice and sweat beads started forming on my forehead...

"If your PDA is over then please go and board the flight... It will take off in another half an hour.....

My cheeks immediately heated up seeing her standing there looking at us... I glared at him but he just grinned at me... I tried hard not to let my smile out.... But before it could happen I ran away towards the flight.....

Aditya

She ran away from my side.... Blushing.... Shivi glanced at her retreating figure and then looked at me smiling... I just shrugged...  She came near me and hit my head and went away.... I started laughing......

"Aru.... You are so..... Cute" I whispered to the air....

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

We three were having fun playing truth and dare in the plane....

It was my turn...

I choose truth...

"Tell me the truth.... Is she your wife or not!!! Tumhe uski aur meri kasam"

Sahana looked at me confused....

I raised my hands in defeat....

"Uhh... Yes she is indeed my wife... "

Aradhana patted my head

"Good job boi" she said...

Soon our dinner arrived....

🏡🏡🏡🏡

We disembarked the flight and started walking towards the airport.... As usual we went through the checking and soon our ways parted....

Me and Sahana booked a taxi to our home.... Suddenly Ron started moving inside the kennel...

I helped Sahana get into the car.... And kept the carrier beside her... She poured some dog food into the bowl and closed the cage door...

Suddenly I got a call... I asked the driver to wait for sometime... I went and stood on the pavement.....

Suddenly I noticed a English man(obviously, they are in Canada) came and stood In front of the pavement in his bike a little far from where I was standing...

A girl climbed behind him and sat on the seat... Actually it was Aradhana I guess ...

I could feel myself burning in anger..... But why am I feeling jea--- no no no.... I am not jealous...

Huhhh!! Stupid thing...

__________________________________

Aradhana

"Hey! Lewis.... Listen.. " ( you can choose anyone as Lewis- Aradhana's bf [for now])

"Yes.... Tell me I am listening... " He said pecking my cheeks...

"You were saying that you have a best friend.... Ummm... Something Ashley!!! I want to meet her. "

"Uhh.. Yes yes darling don't worry... Today you rest... I will take you to her this Sunday...Okay... I should leave now.. it's quite late... By babes!! Love you!! "

He left... I closed the door and sighed happily seeing my home... So peaceful...

After I freshed up... I went into the kitchen and made some green tea for me...

I recieved a msg from Adi... It stated that he has reached home... I replied him that I also reached home...

_____________________

Chapter 2

Do you like it?

Don't forget to comment vote and share..😁

--Author ✨✨