37

After Draco had left y/n's home on Christmas, y/n disposed of the condom they had used earlier that night, making sure to wrap it up so that her mother wouldn't find it. Y/n had wiped off her makeup and dressed into her pajamas, noticing the purple patches on her collarbone and shoulder that Draco had left. She brushed her teeth and made her way to her bed, flicking off the lights.

Y/n picked up her phone and pulled down the sleeve of her shirt and snapped a photo of her hickey's and sending them to Draco. 

Y/n: Thanks asshole. My parents are gonna love it.

Draco had heard a ping from his coat that was resting on his bed. He halted his movements of unbuttoning his shirt and walked over to his bed, rummaging through his jacket pockets to find his phone. When he pulled it out of the pocket, the phone lit up, showing a 'new message.' notification. He opened the message and grinned at the photo she had sent him.

Draco: You're welcome, darling x

They both fell asleep after a few more texts to each other.

-----

It was the day before they returned to Hogwarts and y/n was in a mood. She was laying in her bed, her trunk packed next to her bed ready for tomorrow. Y/n could wait, but quite frankly, she didn't want to. She picked up her phone and went to her contacts, clicking the camera under Draco's name and pulling up the sheets further.

Draco was also in his room, his jaw clenched in anger. He had told his parents about his girlfriend, which resulted in the end of his fathers cane briefly connecting with the back of Draco's head. He was thankful he hadn't mentioned her name or blood status otherwise he would've been hit much harder.

Draco felt his phone buzz in his pant pocket, pulling it out and answering the call, bringing the phone up to his ear and hearing y/n's laughter through his speakers.

"Draco, it's video chat, all I can see is your ear." Y/n cackled and he pulled the phone away from his ear to see y/n smiling at him.

"Sorry darling, still getting used to it." Draco grinned, laying down in his bed. He felt better now that he was talking to her, although still upset with his fathers reaction. "You look cozy." He mumbled as she buried the side of her head into her blankets.

"It's quite chilly." Y/n smiled softly. Draco's eyes squinted when he saw her exposed shoulder of the arm that was holding the phone.

"Well, what are you wearing?" Draco asked, y/n biting her lip softly.

"Uhm, nothing, really." She shrugged, pulling down the sheets to expose the curve of the top of her breasts. Draco gulped softly as his dick twitched in interest.

"Is this why you called me?" He smirked at her and she let out a small hum in response, Draco's pulse quickening slightly. "Fuck." He whispered when she pulled the blanket down, exposing her breasts fully.

"I missed you, Draco." Y/n pouted, running her free hand down from her chest and out of view from the camera. Draco sighed and put his phone down, y/n only seeing his roof as he took off his pants and shirt before picking his phone up again.

"Couldn't wait one more day, could you?" Draco clenched his jaw, knowing she had her hand down at her pussy, flicking her clit. Draco rubbed himself over his underwear before pulling his now hard cock out, giving it a small stroke.

"Oh my god." Y/n whispers, slipping her fingers through her wet folds. Her clit is swollen, sending tingles throughout her body as she grazes her middle finger down the length of it before circling her entrance.

"Naughty girl, aren't you, y/n?" Draco spoke through clenched teeth and sweeps his thumb over his tip, circling his pre-cum over his head, making him release a breathy moan. He could hear her wetness through the speaker and he was sure she could hear his strokes pick up in speed. "Wish I were there." Draco breathes as y/n's camera shakes, his camera doing the same as he got closer.

"Fuck, oh my god, Draco." Y/n's legs quivered and she bit her lip and she squeezes her eyes shut, her core clenching rapidly as she comes.

Draco's mouth dropped slightly, lips shaped into a small 'O' as his eyes rolled back into his head, his phone showing y/n his now squirting cock. Thick, white stripes  went up his belly, a drop or two on his chest as he let out a groan of her name.

When Draco finally came down from his orgasm, y/n was watching him through her phone, snuggled back into her sheets as Draco grabbed a tissue from his nightstand, cleaning himself up.

"Jesus, y/n." Draco chuckled, also snuggling into his blankets. "That was probably the fastest I have ever came, y/n letting out a giggle as Draco yawned softly.

"Did you want me to go so you can sleep? You look pretty tired." Y/n blinked at him, his eyes widening.

"NO!" Draco shouted before clearing his throat and looking at his door for a second.. "I mean, just stay, please. I wanna talk to you. I have something to tell you." Draco spoke as y/n smiled and nodded, humming at him.

Draco didn't want to stop talking to her. All he wanted was to talk to her and cuddle her, although he was sure he would tomorrow when they arrive at Hogwarts.

"I've uh, I told my parents about you." Draco mumbled, turning down to lay on his side.

"...Oh." Y/n muttered out, blinking a few times. She hadn't expected this, especially him telling his father of all people. "So, how did it go?" Y/n asked, Draco drawing in a sharp breath.

"My mum took it well, I think she kinda knew." Draco shrugged. "My father though, he, uhm, he wasn't too happy. He said that I don't have time for a girlfriend." He decided to leave out the part of his father hitting him with his cane.

"Did you mention my blood status?" Y/n mumbled, looking down slightly, Draco rolling his eyes.

"Fuck no." He scoffed, y/n looking back up at him. "You're more than your blood, you know that, y/n."