38

Y/n boarded the train after searching around the platform for Draco, who had already boarded without waiting for her. She made her way through the carriages, peeking through the windows of cabin looking for either Draco or her group of friends.

"Y/n!" Hermione called out from the end of the carriage, waving y/n down.

"Oh, thank god!" Y/n breathed, walking up to Hermione. "I couldn't find anyone." Y/n spoke, giving Hermione a hug before walking into the cabin and seeing Harry and Ron sitting down.

"Y/n! I missed you." Harry grinned, standing up and embracing y/n, who patted at his back.

"I missed you too!" Y/n giggled as she pulled away from Harry before giving Ron a quick hug. "Hello Ronald! How was your Christmas? Did you get another sweater?" Y/n joked at Ron, who rolled his eyes.

"Yes. A maroon one this time." Ron huffed, sitting back down next to Hermione, y/n sitting down next to Harry.

"So, tri-wizard tournament huh?" Y/n sighed, resting her elbows on her knees.

"Luckily we can't compete, Harry would put his name in for sure." Hermione snickered, her arms crossed.

"I would not." Harry scoffed, y/n letting out a small chuckle. Although she loves her friends, there was one person she hadn't seen yet that she had desperately wanted to see.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the toilet." Y/n sighed, Hermione nodding at her as she walked out of the cabin and to the toilet, keeping an eye out for Draco.

Y/n did her business and washed her hands before walking out of the toilet, closing the door behind her.

"So that's where you've been." She heard a deep voice speak as she closed the door, jumping slightly.

"Draco, you scared me!" Y/n huffed, one hand on her chest as Draco chuckled, stepping closer to her and resting his hands on her hips. "I've missed you." Y/n whispered, leaning up to kiss Draco, her hands on his cheeks. As they parted, Draco slightly bit onto her bottom lip, dragging it out slightly.

"You have no idea how much I have missed you, Darling." Draco grinned, pecking at her lips. "Come sit with me?" He asked, grabbing onto her hands, his thumb rubbing circles on the back of her hand.

"I've got to get back to my friends, but I'll find you in a few minutes." Y/n smirked as Draco groaned, leaning up to give him another quick kiss before walking away and glancing back at him over her shoulder, Draco muttering something that y/n didn't understand as she walked back into her cabin.

As y/n got back into her cabin, she had noticed that her friends now had snacks, but a box of Bertie Botts, a chocolate frog, and a bottle of pumpkin juice had been placed on her seat. 

Y/n grinned and grabbed the food, sitting down and placing it on her lap, thanking Harry who was smiling at her, making it obvious he had bought them for her.

Draco had returned to his seat, sighing as he sat down next to Blaise, Pansy sitting across from him, Crabbe and Goyle sitting across the isle from Draco. He tapped his fingertips on the mahogany table and softly bit the inside of his cheek as all his friends stared at him.

"Okay, I'm going to sit with my girlfriend." Draco muttered, standing up quickly. He knew y/n would come but he was too impatient to wait. Pansy and Blaise also stood up, Draco furrowing his eyebrows at them. "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh, we're coming. I would love to see sweet pea y/n. I can't remember the last time we spoke!" Pansy smirked at Draco, her tongue slowly slipping between her teeth, Draco clenching his jaw slightly.