16

Reader's POV

Y/n was sat under a tree in the courtyard, her text book resting in her lap but she wasn't paying any attention to it. She was rather focused on the blonde boy who was also staring at her from the other side of the courtyard, mostly ignoring his friends. Draco's eyes widened a bit and then he looked away from y/n, who noticed someone sit down next to her.

It was Pansy.

"What do you want, Parkinson?" Y/n grumbled and slammed her book shut, shoving it in her bag.

"What is going on between you and Draco?" She spoke, her arms crossed. "He's my boyfriend, not yours." Pansy continued, earning a chuckle from y/n as Pansy pushed a strand of her black hair behind her ear.

"I don't think he's your boyfriend." Y/n mumbled. "And nothing is going on between us, why are you asking me that?" Y/n leaned up against the tree and taking a sip of water from her bottle.

"If nothing is going on between you and him, then why did he moan your name while I was sucking him off the other day?" Pansy said bluntly. Y/n choked on her water. He did what?  Y/n may have felt some sort of jealousy knowing they were together, but it didn't surprise her.

"He did what?" Y/n coughed, patting her chest. She didn't know if she should laugh or be pleased with herself.

"I was giving him a blowjob and as he came-" Pansy began but was cut off by y/n.

"Shut up, I don't want the details." Y/n spoke, trying not to gag at the imagine of Pansy giving Draco head. "Why would he do that?" Y/n spoke before getting another drink of her water.

"I don't know, maybe because he something happened when he ran off with you at the Yule Ball? He never told me what happened." Pansy crossed her arms around her chest and snarled at y/n.

"Seriously Pansy. Go away." Draco spoke. He was stood in front of the two and Pansy's mouth dropped as Draco glared at her.

"What the fuck, Draco?" Pansy stood up and pushed him. "You never stand up for me! This isn't over, y/l/n!" She threatened, glancing at Y/n before walking away.

"How long have you been here for?" Y/n muttered as Draco held out his hand, pulling y/n up so she was standing.

"Just heard her talk about the ball." Draco shrugged as y/n wiped the grass off her clothes. "Do you also have a free period?" He asked after they stared at each other for a bit.

"Yes, why?" Y/n answered, picking up her bag.

"Did you want to go to my room until next class?" Draco asked and y/n's eyes widened. Was he serious? Y/n gulped and parted her lips. "Not like that! I need help studying." He chuckled as he saw y/n's expression change. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why can't we just go to the library?" Y/n questioned, looking around to see if Hermione was near. She knew if Hermione saw them talking outside of class, she would have a field day.

"Because Blaise will somehow join us." Draco shrugged, playing with his fingers and looking at the floor and y/n raised and eyebrow at him. He wanted to spend time with her without being interrupted, and if this was the only chance he had, he wanted to take it. He felt heart in his throat.

"Uhm, no thank you." Y/n cleared her throat. "I should probably join my friends, probably have gotten themselves into trouble." Y/n shrugged and began to walk off, but Draco grabbed her arm.

"Please?" He whispered and y/n stared at his hand that had a tight grip on her arm. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at him as he pressed his lips into a flat line. Y/n huffed and pulled her arm from his grip.