19

"Y/n, are you coming to Hogsmeade?" Hermione spoke as she shook y/n awake. Y/n had plans with Draco that day as it was the one of the only days off and there weren't many secret places at Hogsmeade to go on a 'date' other than the places y/n had known her three Gryffindor friends would go to.

"Sorry Hermione, but I am feeling a bit poorly this morning." Y/n lied, a small pout lingering on her lips. Hermione raised an eyebrow at y/n before nodding.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Hermione asked, feeling bad for her 'poorly feeling' friend. "Do you need me to get you anything?" Hermione offered y/n and y/n had immediately felt a tinge of regret, which she simply shook off with a shake of her head. "Okay, well, feel better soon." Hermione added before leaving the room. 

Y/n waited fifteen minutes and peered out of the window of the dorm room and saw the students leaving. She let out a sigh of relief and got ready to see Draco. She had brushed her teeth and got dressed into a pair of jeans, a shirt, and topped it with a simple jacket, shoving her shoes on her feet. 

She exited the dorm room, her bag on her shoulder and made her way to the dungeons, where Draco had instructed for her to meet him. She had stood across from the door, leaning up against the stone wall and waited for Draco to open the door. Y/n stared at the door for about five minutes before it opened.

A blonde headed boy stuck his head out and y/n chuckled, walking to the door. Draco opened the door for her so she could quickly sneak into the common room. Once y/n was in, she quickly ran to Draco's room, leaving him behind. Luckily, the halls and Slytherin common room were fairly empty so it was easy to get away with. 

"It's locked, you know." Y/n heard Draco laugh at her. Y/n giggled as Draco spoke a 'Pure-Blood' to his door, the door cracking open slightly.

"Isn't that the password for your common room?" Y/n asked, rolling her eyes at the password.

"Yes, but mine will open just to me, others will need a key." Draco grinned, pushing his door open, holding it open for y/n who had thanked him for holding the door for her. Once Draco had shut his door, he grabbed y/n's hand as she was about to sit down on his bed, pulling her close to him. Draco wrapped his arms around y/n's waist, pulling her into a small kiss, y/n letting out a small chuckle. 

"Hello." Draco smirked and y/n rolled her eyes at him playfully. "Why does your bag seem so heavy?" He asked, furrowing his brows and tugging at the strap on her shoulder.

"Well, Malfoy, I have homework to do." Y/n grinned, walking away to sit on his bed as Draco huffed in annoyance.

"Wait, so you're telling me that this is one of the only times I have to spend with you alone, and you want to do homework?" Draco groaned, following y/n to his bed, sitting down opposite of her as she pulled out her books. Y/n let out a hum and pulled out her books, a smirk on her lips. Draco let out another huffed and laid down, his head turned to watch her.

Y/n hadn't actually needed to study, she actually brought her textbooks with her because she hadn't known what they would do. She had thought that this would give them something to do. She glanced up when she saw a flash of light, looking at Draco with a camera. Y/n blushed and then the photo printed out. 

"Draco!" Y/n whined, trying to reach for the photo that was now in Draco's hands, the book falling out of her lap, accidentally kicking the book to the floor. Y/n knew she didn't look decent for a photo at this time of the morning, and she was embarrassed.

Draco chuckled, grabbing the polaroid with his other hand and dangling it off the bed, making the distance between the picture and y/n wider. 

"Give it here." Y/n huffed as Draco chuckled. Y/n stilled and looked at Draco, who's eyebrows were raised in amusement, a smirk lingering on his lips. Y/n rolled her eyes again and kicked her leg over his waist so she was sitting on top of him, still trying to reach for the photo. 

Draco let out a small laugh and moved his hand, raising his hand over his head. Y/n groaned and leaned down, her shirt clinging to her back, giving Draco a peak of her cleavage. He gulped at the sight and his arm went limp, her snatching the photo from his hand and sitting up straight. Draco blinked multiple times, clearing his throat, Y/n looking at the photo.

It was a moving picture of her looking up at him, the text book in her lap and a smile lingering on her lips. She thought the photo would look worse, but it wasn't. Y/n smiled and rested her hands on Draco's stomach, looking back up at Draco who was staring at her, his eyes wide.

"What's wrong with you?" Y/n furrowed her brows and rolled off him and he shifted uncomfortably, y/n putting the picture on his chest. Y/n observed how his cheeks went red and he picked up the photo, looking at it before placing it on his bedside table. "Okay...?" She muttered and turned her head to see her text book on the floor. 

Y/n sighed and rested her head on Draco's chest, him wrapping his arms around her as she listened to his heartbeat. 

Ooooh, I've just heard Ariana Grande's new album, and when I say that I have gotten some inspo for future chapters, I am not lying.... xxx