32

The morning after the party, y/n awoke at midday with a pair of arms wrapped around her. Y/n shot up and looked to who was asleep next to her. Draco was asleep peacefully next to her, his mouth lightly parted and the only thing covering him was the blanket that was draped lowly at his hips. Y/n let out a gasp and looked away from him, trying to remember what happened.

----

Y/n had stumbled out of the common room, a joint in between her fingers that she was sure Fred had given her, but she couldn't remember if it had maybe even been George, nor did she care. Draco noticed her leave and followed her a few minutes later. She was by herself, drunk and high, the idea of that not sitting well with Draco, although tipsy himself.

He watched as she stumbled down to the Slytherin common room, tapping at the door.

"Dracoooo." Y/n slurred, continuing to knock. "I know you're in thereee. I look good, and you are missing o-out." 

Y/n was a mess, but she did look good. She was wearing a short, black dress and Draco knew that if they were still together, he would punish her for wearing something so short in her state. Y/n's knocks and shouts were getting louder.

"I'm right here, Darling." Draco walked closer to her as she stumbled and held the wall for support.

"Oh." Y/n hiccupped, eyeing him up and down. "I came to tell you that I look hot and that you are missing out because you choses to kiss Pansy instead of me. Your looses." Y/n smirked, slurring and not pronouncing her words correctly. 

"I didn't. She kissed me." Draco sighed, y/n letting out a chuckle.

"Same shit, different bucket, right?" Y/n scoffed, Draco rolling his eyes at her. He didn't want to have this conversation with her drunk.

"Come on, lets go to my room and you can have a glass of water, yeah?" Draco suggested, opening the door and pulling y/n up to his room. He rushed back to the common room sink and grabbed some water and went back up to y/n. She was smirking at him while she sat on the bed, the straps of her dress fallen down to her mid upper arms.

He handed the drink to y/n who gulped it down slowly. Draco cleared his throat and sat on the opposite side of the bed. He heard the glass being placed onto his bedside table before her foot was thrown onto his lap.

"Y/n..." He began but couldn't find the words. He looked at her legs, her dress ridden up so that he could see her lace panties.

"Draco..." Y/n mocked, running her heels against his thigh. "Do you wanna fuck?"

"No." Draco gulped. Of course he would fuck her, but he didn't want to take advantage of her.

"So you don't wanna fuck me?" Y/n pouted at him. "Shame."

"Of course I do, but you're drunk." Draco mumbled, y/n crawling up to him, running her fingers along his thigh and kissing his ear lobe.

"Okay." Y/n hummed. "I'm sure Blaise would love to. Maybe Harry." Y/n shrugged, climbing off the bed but was stopped by Draco grabbing her hand.

----

Y/n jumped out of the bed, ripping the sheets off Draco to cover herself, Draco groaning. She searched the place for her clothes.

"Where are my fucking clothes!" She groaned, rushing into the bathroom. She caught sight of her in the mirror, purple splotches along her neck and her mascara smudged. "Fuck!" She huffed.

"Y/nnnn!" Draco called out sleepily from his bed before yawning.

"What?" Y/n yelled, walking back into the bedroom. "What do you want?"

"Come back to bed, Darling." Draco whined, opening one of his blue eyes to peer at her. Y/n was pissed. How could she let herself do this?

Draco watched as she bent down to peer under the bed, letting out a squeal when she finally found her clothes, slipping on her underwear before throwing the blanket back at Draco, who flinched, using his arms to shield his face.

"Can we please talk?" Draco whispered, sitting up in his bed and covering himself.

"There is nothing to talk about." Y/n muttered, trying to figure out how to put on her dress. "You kissed Pansy, you screwed up." Y/n shrugged, Draco letting out a groan and standing up angrily.

"I didn't fucking kiss her! She kissed me! Would you just let me explain for fucking once?" Draco shouted, y/n stumbling back a bit. "She threatened me, y/n! I went to my room and she followed me, you just came in at the wrong time! I'm sorry!" Y/n stared at him, not knowing what to say. "I fucking love you, y/n. Why can't you just forgive me over a stupid, meaningless kiss?"

Y/n looked at the floor before letting out a sigh and slipping on her dress. 

"I'm sorry Draco, but I can't. No one wants us together. Hermione wont ever speak to me, your father would kill us both and-" Y/n began but was cut off.

"I don't give a fuck about my father, y/n!" Draco spoke, y/n blinking at him. "Do you love me? No bullshit." Draco stared at her as she stared off into the distance. "Do you love me?" Draco repeated loudly, y/n flinching.

"Yes, Draco. I love you." Y/n whispered and Draco felt his heart burst, stepping closer to her.

"Then be with me." Draco smiled, reaching for her hand. Y/n pulled back her hand almost immediately.

"No Draco." Y/n's bottom lip quivered. "Not yet. I need time."

Draco's face dropped as she reached for her heels, not bothering to put them on before fleeing. Draco sighed, running his hands through his hair. 

Y/n walked back into her common room, Hermione lifting her head off the couch as y/n blinked away her tears.

"Hey, where did you go?" Hermione yawned and y/n tousled her hair to hide the bruises on her neck.

"I somehow woke up on the astronomy tower." Y/n chuckled, looking down at her feet before walking off.

"Wait, y/n." Hermione called out, y/n stopping in her tracks as Hermione stood up. "I don't think I have been fair to you. I saw how happy you were when you dated Malfoy, and if I'm being honest, I have lied to you too. I am dating Ron and I kept it from you. If being with him makes you happy, don't let me stand in the way, although I don't think I'll ever like him." Hermione explained and y/n gave her a soft smile and nodded, walking off to take a shower.

Later that day, Draco was sat under a tree at the lake, throwing the grass he picked into the water. He didn't know what else to do to get his girl back. He didn't have anyone to go to for advice, hell, even some of his friends gave him shit for being with her secretly.

He wanted to give up.

Y/n fixed the bottom of her white, floral dress as she saw Draco sitting at the lake. She didn't expect him to be there. She wanted to be alone. Y/n let out a soft sigh and walked up to him, sitting down next to him.

Draco glanced at her quickly before looking back at the lake. He stiffened when he felt her rest her head on his shoulder.

"Did you get the time you needed?" Draco muttered, his jaw clenching lightly.

"No." Y/n sighed, looking up at his face. "But this is good enough." She whispered, looking back at the lake. Draco breathed through his nose softly.

He put his arm around y/n, pulling her closer and rubbing circles on her shoulder before kissing her forehead softly.

"Everything will be alright" Draco whispered softly as y/n blinked slowly.

"And what about us?" Y/n mumbled, fiddling with her fingers.

"Us?" Draco began. "We're pretty much fucked." He chuckled, y/n letting out a soft giggle.