35

The next last few days of term were coming to an end, and Draco was blue; His balls were blue. Anytime they would make out or get remotely close to fucking, something or someone would interrupt them.

This time, it was in an empty classroom as they were grinding on each other when the bell went off for next class. Draco pulled away from their kiss with a groan, resting his head on her chest as she let out a soft sigh.

"We can't even get 10 minutes alone, can we?" Draco huffed, lifting his head from y/n's chest and stepping away from her, helping her off the desk.

"I'm sorry." Y/n pouted as Draco adjusted himself to make it look like he wasn't as hard as he felt. "If not tonight, the train tomorrow?" Y/n suggested, Draco nodded and smirked at her as they snuck out of the classroom and walked to their potions class together.

"Also, did you want to come over to my house for Christmas dinner? I can give you your gift then." Y/n nervously asked Draco, who squinted at her. "That's if you want too, though."

"As in meet your parents?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows at her as they sat down in the class, y/n nodding at him. "Uh, I mean, I guess." Draco cleared his throat, pulling out his quill and ink, y/n doing the same. 

They both copied down the notes Snape had put on the board. Draco had suddenly grown nervous. He had never expected that she had wanted him to meet her parents, although he knew that the time would come, he was sure she still had some lack of trust from the incident with Pansy.

Draco would offer her to meet his own parents, but his father would still be an issue. And that was something he wasn't ready to deal with. He had wanted to spend one more night with her, maybe fucking, or even just cuddling but y/n was adamant on her spending her last few nights with Hermione.

 Y/n looked up from her book and was met with Pansy's snarl from across the room. Pansy flipped her short hair slightly and rolled her eyes, looking back down at her book. Y/n let out a small chuckle that caused Draco to look up at her. He smirked slightly, resting his hand on her knee, using their seat at the back of the room to his own advantage, tracing patterns on her knee that trailed up further.

"Draco..." Y/n breathed as his fingers brushed against her panties. 

"Yes, Darling?" Draco whispered, continuing to write down the notes as his index finger lightly pressed against her clit. She looked at him as he turned his head to look at her, her lips slightly parted. "Be a good girl and stay quiet." He ordered, y/n blinking and nodding at him, his fingers entering the side of her panties and feeling her wetness. 

Draco's fingers slowly rubbed at her clit, y/n's hand flying up to her mouth so she could bite on the skin of her palm and fingers. Draco's fingers pumped into her, curling up every now and then to hit the spot inside of her that always made her weak, gliding easily through her wetness. 

Draco's hand that wasn't pounding her tight walls was still scribbling in his book, acting like nothing was happening. Y/n's end was coming closer then what she had expected, her hand shooting down to grab at his wrist, her hips slightly bucking up.

Y/n couldn't moan, instead she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip, trying to contain herself as she came around his fingers. Draco slowed his movements, pulling his fingers away from her and bringing them up to his mouth, quickly licking them clean, humming softly.

"You fucking ass." Y/n muttered, picking up her quill as Draco smirked at her.

After class, y/n was sat with Hermione in the Gryffindor common room, the fire crackling in front of them.

"What a year." Y/n sighed, resting her head on the back of the couch, Hermione letting out a chuckle.

"It really was." Hermione began. "Hopefully when we come back, there isn't much Drama." She turned her head to look at y/n.

"That would be nice." Y/n giggled, lifting her head up to look at the fire. She felt the tingling on her palm again, looking at it.

"Coming to the Gryffindor common room." Y/n sat up quickly, staring at her palm.

"Oh shit." Y/n huffed, rubbing at her hand.

Draco had enough. He didn't want to spend the last day of school around his bland friends, instead he would rather be with his girlfriend, her friends around her or not. Quite frankly, he could give less of a shit.

"What happened?" Hermione spoke, noticing y/n's slight panic.

"Uh, Draco is coming." Y/n cleared her throat, Hermione letting out a puff of air.

"Right. As long as he behaves himself." Hermione sighed, Draco walking in not too long after. He walked right past Hermione and slumped down onto the spot next to y/n.

"My friends are so full of themselves, I really couldn't be around them." Draco huffed, putting an arm around y/n's shoulder, y/n raising her eyebrows. Hermione let out a small scoff, Draco's head shooting to look at her. "What?" Draco muttered, y/n slapping his chest with the back of her hand lightly.

"Sounds like you and your friends have something in common." Hermione mumbled, Draco's jaw clenching but deciding not to respond, knowing that y/n wouldn't be too happy with him.

"Anyway, who wants some Bertie Botts?" Y/n spoke in the thick of the silence, Draco looking at her and pressing his lips into a flat line.