20

Y/n was sat next to Draco in potions as they worked on a truth serum. Draco had purposefully brushed his fingers secretively over hers many times, though looking like he had done it accidentally to another person. Every now and then, they would glance at each other, then looked back down at their cauldrons. Draco was being Draco around her, making snide remarks and bitching to his friends about a 'Mud blood' who had walked past. 

Y/n turned around and looked around the room briefly, noticing Pansy, who was squinting at her. Y/n let out a small puff of air and looked back down at her cauldron, the clear water-like substance bubbling at her. Draco slid a note towards y/n, who looked at it and furrowed her brows.

"Astronomy tower at 8:30pm?" Was written on the parchment and y/n tried to hide her smile as she picked up her own quill.

"No. We'll get caught." Y/n wrote and slid the note back to Draco, who let out a scoff, wrote something and pushed the paper back to y/n.

"I'm a prefect. It will be fine." He had written and y/n looked up at Draco who had his chest pushed out, flashing his pin with a smirk on his face. Y/n let out a small huff and then nodded.

Sneaking around with Draco the past few weeks had been interesting to y/n. She had always been the type to only break the rules when necessary, but Draco would always somehow convince her, even if it was her almost getting her neck snapped by the whomping willow tree just to go on a secret date in the shrieking shack. Draco had his way with everything, and always had an answer or a solution when y/n wasn't sure about something. 

Later that evening, she was sat in the great hall next to Harry as they ate.

"Lavender and I broke up." Ron spoke out of nowhere, getting the attention of Hermione, Harry and Y/n. Hermione and Y/n glanced at each other briefly and then looked back at Ron.

"Well, why?" Y/n asked, shoving a piece of potato in her mouth. Although, she had seen this coming, she was pleasantly surprised. 

"She just wasn't my type, you know." Ron shrugged, taking a bite from his piece of chicken. Y/n nodded in response and looked back up at Hermione, who was staring at her plate of food and biting her lip. "Anyway, Are you coming to the quidditch game tomorrow?" He added and y/n furrowed her brows at Ron.

"Obviously. I think I made that promise to Harry when he got seeker." Y/n chuckled, nudging Harry's shoulder, who rolled his eyes with a smile.

"You did." Hermione giggled as well. "Let's hope Malfoy gets knocked off his broom like he did last time, the bloody asshole deserves it." Hermione added and y/n let out a small laugh as the others laughed in response. Y/n looked behind Ron and saw Draco give her a small wink, y/n clearing her throat and looking down at her plate again.

"Right, well I think I'm going to go to bed now." Hermione yawned and stood up. "You coming, y/n?" She asked and y/n shook her head in response.

"Nah, I'm sneaking into the library to study." Y/n lied, once again to Hermione.

"Won't you get caught by Filch?" Hermione asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"If I do, one detention is worse than me failing. Don't wait up for me, I'll fill you in." Y/n responded and Hermione nodded and walked off.

Y/n's friends left not too long after Hermione did and y/n watch Draco stand up and walk away from his table. Once he had walked out of the door, y/n waited a few seconds before also leaving. She walked up the stairs and past students, and finally reached her destination. She saw Draco standing at the railing of the tower, looking up at the sky. Y/n grinned and tip toed behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, making Draco turn around.