27

When y/n woke up, she immediately felt the sting in her lower belly. She stood up with a groan and walked to the bathroom, and to no ones surprise, she had gotten her period. She sorted herself out and trudged back to bed, holding her lower stomach.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked her, sitting up in her own bed to watch y/n.

"Period." Y/n groaned, burying her face into her pillow.

"So, I take it that you're not coming to Hogsmeade?" Hermione guessed, y/n responding with a hum. "Go to Madam Pomfrey, she can stop your period." Hermione winked at y/n, who let out a chuckle.

"Will do." Y/n muttered as Hermione left the room, y/n getting up to get dressed to see the school nurse. She picked up her bag and left the dorm room. Y/n lazily walked around the corridors until she reached the hospital.

"Ah, Miss Y/l/n, What can I do for you?" Madam Pomfrey greeted y/n as she walked through the door, a clipboard in her hands.

"Uhm, I have my period and Hermione said you could stop it?" Y/n asked her, Madam Pomfrey nodding in response.

"Okay, is today the first day?" Madam Pomfrey questioned y/n, who responded with a small 'yes.' "Annnd are you sexually active?" Madam Pomfrey asked, looking at her clipboard.

"Bloody Hermione and Ron getting at it." Y/n thought to herself.

"Uh, yes?" Y/n mumbled, looking down at her feet, trying not to blush. 

"Right. We don't want babies around Hogwarts, so take this nightly, and drink this now and it will stop your period in a few hours." Madam Pomfrey cleared her throat, handing y/n a bottle and a small box and walking away. Y/n was about to leave when she felt the tingle on her palm again.

"Where are you? Are you coming to Hogsmeade?"

Y/n rubbed her hand and rummaged through her bag, pulling out her pen.

"Leaving Madam Pomfrey's. Not coming."

Draco watched the writing on his hand appear and he furrowed his eyebrows. He wondered if y/n was okay.

"Hey, I think I'm going to stay here today, I don't feel well." Draco said to his friends and walked off before they could say anything back. He made his way to Madam Pomfrey's, hoping to catch y/n, and he did. He saw her at the end of the hall, lazily walking back to her dorm room.

"Y/n." Draco called out and she looked over her shoulder, giving Draco a soft smile. Draco was thankful that the halls were empty. "Are you okay?" He spoke, walking up to her.

"I'm fine, just girl things." Y/n yawned and Draco nodded. "You should go, you're going to miss the train." 

"I decided not to go." Draco shrugged. "Hermione wont be back for a few hours, maybe we can hang out in your room?" He suggested and y/n smiled at him.

They both walked together to her dorm room, careful not to draw attention to themselves to the odd student that had stayed at Hogwarts instead of going to Hogsmeade. Y/n dragged him into her dorm room, throwing her bag onto the floor next to her bed and laying down, patting the spot next to her.

"Sorry it's not a huge bed, I like to stay humble." Y/n giggled, poking her tongue out at Draco who rolled his eyes and laid down next to y/n, y/n resting her head on Draco's chest, his arm wrapping around her.

"Oh, what my parents would do if they found out I was dating you." Y/n sighed, her arm draping over Draco's chest. "My father doesn't know who your family is, but my mother would go nuts." 

"Oh please." Draco chuckled. "I don't even want to know what my parents would do." He huffed, looking down at y/n who was looking up at him. He stared into her eyes, blinking every so often until y/n dropped her head back down onto his chest. It was a lie. Draco knew what his parents would do, especially his father. Draco's father would disown him.

Y/n drew patterns on Draco's clothed chest while he played with her hair, running his fingers through the silky strands. Draco loved the way he didn't have to be an ass around her, although that was him as a person, but y/n somehow brought out a side of Draco he didn't even know he had. He loved the way she would treat him like shit when people were watching, but when it was just them two, she would treat him like she would treat those she cared for. Hell, he even thinks he loves her.

Y/n felt the pain in her stomach dissipate, relief filling her body knowing that whatever Madam Pomfrey gave her was finally working. Y/n sat up in her bed, Draco staying where he was. Y/n pulled out a notebook and pencil and began sketching, Draco watching her with his brows furrowed.

"What are you doing?" Draco mumbled, y/n humming at him and quickly glancing up at him before looking down at her paper. "Gimme that!" Draco spoke, sitting up quickly and reaching at her book which she pulled back, refusing to give him her book.

"No! I'm nearly done!" Y/n giggled, fighting with Draco over who could take the book. He waited until she relaxed and snatched the book. "Draco! Give it back! Why do you always do this?" She groaned, Draco smirking and looking down at the book, his smirk dropping at the sketch of him. 

Draco flipped through the book, seeing sketches of him, some of her friends, throughout the book. He felt his chest warm up and he peered up at y/n who was fiddling with her fingers, a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Darling..." Draco whispered, putting the book down on the bed and cupping her cheek in one of his hands, the other hand resting on her knee. "I-" He began but paused, y/n staring at him. Draco couldn't say it, instead he pressed his lips to hers.

"What the fuck?" They heard a voice speak, making them pull apart. Y/n's eyes widened as she saw Hermione standing at the door, wide-eyed and her mouth slightly parted. Draco let out a gulp.

"Hermione, I can explain." Y/n spoke, her voice shaky as she stood up from her bed, Draco following, his heart beating in his chest.

"This is unbelievable." Hermione shook her head. "This is why you have become so distant huh? Why you have been ditching your friends?" Hermione's voice broke.

"Please Hermione, You weren't meant to find out this way!" Y/n spoke, a tear leaving her eye.

"Hermione, It's not all her-" Draco was cut off. 

"Shut up, Malfoy!" Hermione roared. "How dare you? Treating her like another Slytherin slut!" Hermione's eyes were wide with tears as y/n's mouth parted and Draco clenched his jaw.

"You don't know what you are talking about!" Draco spat, stepping in front of y/n, who had tears streaming down her face. She was scared.

"So you are telling me that you haven't fucked?" Hermione questioned as y/n looked down at the floor, Draco looking over his shoulder to look back at y/n. "I knew it." Hermione laughed. "Ever since you told me what happened at the Yule Ball, you have been acting different. I cannot believe this. Our enemy Y/n. Our fucking enemy!" She screamed, causing y/n to flinch. 

Hermione shook her head, leaving the room, Y/n and Draco following her. They paused when they saw Ron and Harry, mouth open and staring at them.