2

Draco's POV

One thing I loved about being rich was getting everything I wanted. I have my own room at Hogwarts. Unlimited money. The best quality robes, and whoever I wanted in trouble in basically a snap of my fingers. I thrived off of it. Call me spoiled if you will, but the luxury is all mine.

I locked the door to my room and headed out to breakfast, Crabbe and Goyle waiting at my door. Those guys were my minions. They always did what I said. I tucked my hands into my pant pockets when the wind from walking upstairs caused my robe to flair out, although removing my right hand almost immediately to run my fingers through my pale, blonde hair. I smirked as girls stared at me as I walked through the halls. Who could blame them?

"Malfoy, who are we gonna get into trouble today?" Goyle chuckled and Crabbe laughed directly after, and I furrowed my brows in thought.

"Not too sure, maybe a first year?" I shrugged, rolling my eyes at all the students crowding the grand hall, making it a struggle to enter it. "Get out of the way!" I pushed some of the first years to create a path just for Crabbe, Goyle and I to enter, earning a few 'Assholes' from a couple of the students. I huffed in relief as I saw the Slytherin table and I strolled over to it and took a seat next to Blaise.

"Morning." Blaise greeted with a nod, him gaining a nod from me back.

"Ugh, Flitwick teaching charms first with the Gryffindors is gonna be horrible." I groaned, picking up a piece of toast from the plate that was places in the middle of the table.

"Oh man, especially that y/l/n, horrible Mud Blood she is." Crabbe spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't she threaten to make you puke slugs?" Blaise spoke, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, like she has the guts to try." I grinned at Blaise. "I'd get her expelled right away." earning laughter from the group of boys.

"You have to admit, makes her kinda hot to stand up for herself." Blaise smirked and I let out a fake gag and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, shut up Blaise, it would be a disappointment to Slytherin if anyone of us even touched her." I mumbled, taking a sip of my pumpkin juice. I looked up and saw y/n sit down at the Gryffindor table. "Speak of the devil." I nodded my head in her direction, making the boys look up at her. She furrowed her brows at the sight of boys turning their heads in her direction. The boys laughed and turned back around to face me.

"Not to worry, I'm sure Snape will find an excuse to take points off Gryffindor in second class." Goyle hissed and started eating what looked like a stack of toast, pancakes, maple syrup and cream.

-----------------------

Y/N's POV: Potions class.

I made sure to attend potions class a bit earlier to avoid Snape taking more points off Gryffindor. I set my bag on the floor and took my parchment, quill and ink on the table, ready for class to start any moment. I eyed Snape who was on the other side of the room, waiting for students to flee in. He was staring at me and squinted his eyes. I pressed my lips into a thin line and looked away.

I saw Hermione rush in and she took a seat next to me, Harry and Ron following her. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing there were more students here other than me and the usual early birds. I greeted them and Hermione started whispering to me about the yule ball and how Ron was taking some girl. The rest of the class flooded in.

"Turn to page 178" A stale voice spoke bringing silence to the room, other than the rustling of pages being turned. "Today we will be making The Draught of Peace. It provides personal comfort, calms anxiety and soothes-" Snape stared at me again and squinted his eyes once again. "agitation."

I gulped.

"You will be working in partners." Snape continued. I internally cheered. "whom will be assigned by me." Yeah. Internal party O.V.E.R.

Snape started calling out names of partners.

Hermione with Ron.

Harry with Pansy.

Crabbe with Goyle.

I knew luck wasn't on my side today. Actually no. Luck was never on my side in Snape's classes.

"Draco Malfoy and Y/n Y/l/n." Snape smirked. Crap. My jaw dropped. I turned my head towards Malfoy and flared my nostrils. He looked at me with the same expression. His friends who surrounded him started laughing and howling like a bunch of idiots.

"But prof-" I began.

"Silence Miss Y/l/n, anymore complaints, and you shall be partners for every potions class." I quickly shut my mouth. "And that goes for you as well, Malfoy." Snape sneered at Draco who had his mouth open ready to speak.

I huffed and collected my belongings and walked over to Draco and his 'pack.' I stared Blaise right in the eyes.

"Get the hell up Zabini." I seethed at the boy who was sitting in the seat I needed to be in. He jokingly raised his hands up to surrender and stood up with a "ooooh." I rolled my eyes and sat next to Draco who just stared at me, his arms crossed over his chest.

"My father will hear about this!" He exclaimed. "Being paired with a filthy Mud Blood."

"Malfoy, what did I say?" A voice seethed behind me, making my head snap back. Bloody Snape. "For your partners cheek, you know your punishment." Snape stared at me as he spoke. My blood went cold and I eyed him as he walked off.

"See what you've done, y/l/n?" Malfoy spoke, a frown lingering on his face.

"Look what I've done?! You literally sat and complained as soon as I walked here, so shut the fuck up and get on with the work, yeah?" I grumbled at Draco who just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

Great. If I fail potions, its on Malfoy.