18

A/N: OKAY WARNINGGGG, SMUT AHEAD. 

Y/n felt rage go through her body when she found out Draco was apart of the reason why Buckbeak was sentenced to death. He had told her that nothing was going to happen, but maybe Draco was just a liar. Maybe he hadn't meant what he had said in the astronomy tower. 

Y/n had gotten out of her uniform and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater. Hermione, Harry, Ron, and y/n had decided to go speak to Hagrid to see if they was anything they could do.

"I can't believe they are going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible." Hermione spoke angrily as the group walked down the halls.

"Just got worse." Ron muttered as they exited the building and saw Draco and two of his friends, Draco with a pair of binoculars, watching Buckbeak from a distance.

"Father said I could keep the Hippogriff's head." Draco spoke to his friends. "I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindor's common room." Draco chuckled, making his friends laugh. Y/n, Ron, Harry and Hermione made their way to the group of three, Hermione at the front of the group.

"Look who's here." Crabbe patted Draco's shoulder, making Draco look at the group.

"Ah, come to see the show!" Draco grinned, putting his arms out, Y/n rolling her eyes at him, a scowl on her face.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione yelled, drawing out her wand and holding it up to Draco's face, which now had fear written on it, his body, which was pinned up against a large rock began to tremble.

"Hermione! No!" Ron shouted out, y/n hiding behind Harry to avoid Draco's pleading eyes that glanced at y/n from time to time. "He's not worth it!" Ron added as Hermione glared at Draco who was whimpering.

Hermione slowly lowered her wand, turning around which made Draco chuckle slightly. When Hermione heard his laughter, she spun back around, her fist hitting Draco in the nose, the back of his head hitting the rock. Draco let out a groan of pain and held his palm up to his nose, which had a trickle of blood leaking out of it.

Y/n gasped, her eyes widening and her jaw dropping. Draco looked at Y/n briefly before his friends helped him up. They began to run off, y/n clenching her fists as Draco's whines started to dissipate. 

"Y/n! Where are you going?" Harry shouted as y/n turned around and stormed after them. She was going to sort Draco out.

"Going to go sort the son of a bitch out. You go ahead and talk to Hagrid!" Y/n responded as the group shrugged at each other. Y/n began to run also, anger running through her veins. She followed them down to the Slytherin common room and she snuck in before the door could shut. She followed the three into Draco's room, and stared at her when she was spotted.

"Get the fuck out, before I beat your asses!" Y/n growled at his two friends, who gulped and nodded, leaving Draco and y/n alone. Y/n's nostrils flared at Draco, who still was bleeding from his nose. She stomped up to him and pushed him repeatedly.

"You fucking asswipe!" y/n screamed in between pushes to his chest. "Getting an innocent fucking animal killed for you own pleasure! It was your fault!" She seethed and Draco grabbed her wrists.

"Stop it!" Draco shouted as y/n tried to escape his grips. "I didn't want it to happen, my father wanted it! I had no say! I tried to stop him!" He continued and y/n stopped her efforts to escape his grip. Draco let go of her wrists, but y/n was still upset. She slapped his cheek, and Draco gasped, closing his eyes to control his anger. 

"Feel better?" He muttered, rubbing his cheek, then rubbing his nose with the back of his hand to see if it was still bleeding. It wasn't. Y/n felt some relief enter her body and she huffed.