34

Y/n and Draco kissed as they walked through the door of his room, Draco shutting it behind him. He moved his hands to y/n robe, trying to tug it off her. Y/n let out a chuckle against his lips, shrugging it off herself, causing the material to drop on the floor with a light thud. 

Y/N loops her fingers into his belt, toying with the metal buckle teasingly and reminiscing in the low, desperate whine that comes from deep in his chest. She grips the tie that's around his neck, pulling away from the kiss and looking into his now darkened eyes. 

"Hmm, I don't know if I should tie you up or spank you." Draco questioned with a smirk as y/n bit her lip in curiosity. "You need your punishment, darling."

Draco and y/n finally undress, the sudden chilly air from his once empty room biting at their skin, Draco pushing y/n down onto the bed, causing her to yelp in shock as his fingers went down to stroke himself. He leaned down, his lips attaching to her wet cunt, y/n letting out a gasp at the feeling of Draco's warm mouth on her.

Y/n's hands went to Draco's head, tangling her fingers into her hair, Draco halting his licking and pulling away from her.

"Hands and knees, darling." Draco muttered, flipping y/n over as she got up and shakily got onto her hands and knees. Draco's hand slapped her ass, y/n letting out a small cry and clenching her teeth together as he hit her ass once again.

"Don't. touch. my. fucking. hair." Draco seethed, spanking her in between in each word, tears of pleasure leaving y/n's eyes. Draco pushed y/n so that she was now facing him, cheeks red as he wiped the tears off her face.

"B-but you can fix it in the morning." Y/n whined, blinking up at him. "Please, Draco, Please. You can spank me all you want. Fuck me." Y/n pleads, running her fingers over his stomach.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Draco smirked, leaning down to kiss her lips. He pressed the tip of his hard cock at the entrance of her wet cunt. "Have you been taking that medicine that Madam Pomfrey gave you?" Draco asked her softly, y/n responding with a small nod. "Good girl."

Draco pushed into y/n fully, them both letting out small moans, Draco thrusting teasingly slow. He places his thumb in y/n's mouth, much like she had done to him earlier, and pushes down slightly on your tongue, gagging her. Y/n's eyes water as she try and suppress it and suck his thumb deeper into your mouth.

"Filthy fucking slut always getting her way." Draco seethed, thrusting harder into her as her hands tangled into his hair, lightly tugging on the roots, Draco moaning slightly.

Licking his two fingers like her life depended on it, gagging and not even allowing herself time to breathe before continuing on wetting them. Draco waits for y/n to take a breath in before pinching her nose and pushing down ever so lightly on her tongue with his two fingers. Holding his breath in time with her as he slowly counts to five in his head before releasing your nose and pulling his fingers out of her mouth.

Gasping and eyes watering, y/n's head chases his fingers for a second before his other hand grabs her by the throat and pushes her into the mattress. His fingers wrap around it almost completely, and y/n can feel him shaking with need.

Removing his hand, he trails down her stomach, scratching lightly on the sensitive skin. When he reaches her outer thigh, he pulls back his hand and slaps the skin, a loud noise filling the room as y/n quivers beneath him.

"Fucking hell, baby. God, Y/N, so fucking good for me." Draco groans, leaning down to bite onto her shoulder. "Needy girl." He grits into her ear, fucking up into her at a slower, steady pace.

"Only for you, Draco." Y/n cries, turning your head to the side to suck a light mark into Draco's neck. Y/n feels the vibrations from his moan against your tongue and she whimpers slightly, his thrusts quickening.

"Please can I cum, please, please." Y/n begs, Draco lifting his head back up to look at her, kissing her lips for a short second.

"Cum, baby, cum." Draco allows, his breath quickening as she tightens around him, her back arching off the bed as she moans out his name, cumming. Her legs that were on either side of him shake and her toes curl.

Pulling himself out quick and running a hand over himself once or twice and then he's cumming on her lower belly, milky white contrasting against her soft, smooth skin, not wanting to fill her up with his cum yet. Draco flops down next to her, his chest rising and falling with each on of his breathy pants. 

Before Draco gets too comfortable, he reaches over and pull a few tissues out of the box on his nightstand, wiping him and her clean, discarding the tissues into the bin next to his bed before laying down and pulling y/n close to him.

"I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" Draco asks softly and y/n smiles at him, shaking her head and leaning up to kiss the corner of his lips. He shuffles around a bit, pulling the blankets up to cover both of their naked bodies. 

"I love you, Draco." Y/n whispers, shutting her eyes and snuggling closer to him.

"I love you, Darling." Draco responds, kissing her forehead before they both fell asleep.

They both awoke in the morning, y/n stretching softly and Draco letting out a yawn. 

"Morning, Darling." Draco rasped, looking over at y/n who was rubbing at her eyes.

"Good morning." Y/n whispered, running her fingers through Draco's messy hair.

They both stood up and went in the shower, brushing their teeth before going up to the great hall for breakfast. 

"I'll see you in class." Y/n told Draco, who nodded and made his way to the Slytherin table, y/n going to the Gryffindor one.

"Morning everyone." Y/n yawned to her friends who greeted her back. They all filled up their plates with food and Dumbledore made his way to make a speech.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a quick word." The old man spoke, clearing his throat and getting the students attention. "After Christmas break, we will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament. No students under the age of 17 shall be accepted to participate. Please think about this wisely. Thank you." 

The room was filled with whispers of students who began talking about what Dumbledore just said.

"That's rubbish!" Fred and George Weasley shouted at the law of being 17, although y/n was relieved that she wouldn't have to worry about her friends being apart of it.