23

The past week for y/n and Draco had been hell. The only time they would speak was when they would write on their palms, in charms class, or if they were pretending to hate each other. They had snuck a few kisses in the library when no one was watching, but that's all they had.

Draco was going crazy. He had resented Hermione for catching onto y/n for going missing. He had never thought that he would be feeling like this over someone who wasn't a pureblood, but maybe that's what his father expected - to be with a pureblood.

Draco let out a sigh and picked up a photo that he had taken of y/n sleeping with her head on his chest. He ran his fingers over the print before shoving it his suit pant pocket, making his way to the train to go home for the summer.

Draco and y/n made eye contact from different areas of the platform, y/n giving him a quick smile before making her way onto the train and sitting with her three friends. Before y/n had left his sight, Draco drew out his wand, flicking it slightly at her before getting onto the train and sitting with Goyle, Blaise and Pansy. 

"So, who is excited to go home?" Ron spoke with a grin. Y/n was, but only to see her parents.

"Me, I'm so happy to finally be seeing my parents." Y/n smiled, acting excited. Hermione nodded.

"Can't relate. Dudley is going to be up my ass as usual." Harry huffed and y/n stared out the window as the train started moving. Y/n shut her eyes and rested her head on the window, slowly drifting asleep.

Draco was sat next to her, his fingers dancing around on her knee as he stared at her. Slowly his fingers made their way up her thigh, his hand lightly massaging it as y/n let out a soft moan. Draco leaned over and pressed his lips to hers as his hand finally went up her skirt, his fingers slightly rubbing over her clothed clit, y/n lightly bucking her hips up into his hand.

He licked her bottom lip as he slowly pulled away from the kiss, his thumb rubbing circles on her clit as his fingers slipped underneath her panties and he fingered her slowly. Draco pulled away from the kiss and stared at y/n in the eyes.

"Y/n." He whispered at her and she furrowed her brows at him. "Wake up." He grinned.  

Y/n's eyes shot open as she let out a quiet gasp, looking around the cabin and thankfully seeing her friends asleep, Harry's head against the side of the chair, much like how y/n's was a few minutes ago on the window, Hermione resting her head on Ron's shoulder. 

Y/n furrowed her brows at how Hermione and Ron were sleeping. How much had she missed? Either way, she had a continuous throbbing from her dream that she needed fixed, and her friends were sleeping. Y/n bit her lip and rummaged through her bag, pulling out her pen.

Draco was bored out of his mind. Pansy and Blaise were making out and Draco's only form of entertainment was the blur of the trees through the windows. He let out a scoff.

"What's wrong, Draco?" Pansy smirked, pulling away from Blaise. "You jealous?" 

"Not in a million years." Draco rolled his eyes as Pansy giggled and went back to kissing Blaise. Draco felt the tingling on his palm again and he separated his hands that were interlocked, watching words form.

"Toilet. 3rd Carriage. ASAP!"

Draco smirked and rubbed his hands together. Finally they could see each other. The third carriage was always empty and was only used every once in a while.

"Well, I'm headed off to the bathroom. I don't feel so brilliant." Draco cleared his throat and grabbed his bag, walking through the parts of the train that connected each carriage to each other.