29

Y/n wasn't too sure how she ended up in a broom closet on her knees in front of Draco, all she remembers were Draco's fingers trailing up her thigh in the back of potions class as Snape rambled on about a student not making a potion correctly.

"Fuck. I love watching you take me." Draco mutters and bucks his hips a bit. He voices a soft grunt in apology but she blinks as if it's nothing. Draco's thumb lightly strokes at her cheek as she sucks around him. She runs over him as smooth as silk and Draco has to hold onto one of the shelves with his other hand, his knuckles turning white.

A light sizzles through Draco's veins, blood buzzing in his ears, feeling so incredibly dizzy and heady for what's to come. His heart thumps loud enough that he can feel it through his body, goose bumps rippling through his skin as her other hand, that wasn't assisting with getting Draco off, skates up his thigh making him shiver and let out a soft grunt.

"So good, so so good." Draco whispers, y/n moans around him as she licks over the head with her tongue and beads of precum are blurting out against it. The noises bubbling his throat were getting louder, that he was sure would pull attention to anyone who was scouting out the area. "I'm gonna - fuck, darling, I'm gonna-" 

Y/n peered up at him, locking eyes as Draco's jaw clenched, his brows furrowing. He comes hard, in thick ropes down her throat and he can hear her choking on it a bit, but she swallows it down. Working him through it and digging her nails into his thighs, as he fell apart before her.

Y/n stopped sucking on his softening cock gently, moving to pull his boxers and pants up, Draco panting above her. He hadn't realized his eyes had been closed until Y/N had stood up to peck at his neck with a kiss before settling back down to her feet. 

"We should do that more often." Y/n smirked at him, Draco lazily blinking at her, his lips curling up softly.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Draco chuckled, stepping closer to her and kissing at her now red lips softly. 

"Heyyy." Y/n pouts at him. "There is nothing wrong with liking it. Besides, it's your fault we are here." She grinned, Draco rolling his eyes at her.

"Oh please." Draco scoffed at her. "Besides, there is nothing wrong with liking it." He mocked at her, kissing her cheek lightly. "You go before we get caught in here."

Y/n nodded at him, pecking his lips once more before cautiously walking out of the closet. She cleared her throat and walked around the corner, bumping into someone.

"Oh shit!" Blaise muttered, looking at who he bumped into. "Ah, Y/n! Just the person I wanted to see!" He grinned at her, y/n now becoming nervous.

"Hey, Blaise! What's up?" Y/n spoke, trying to keep her voice from quivering. Luckily she had escaped when she did.

"Slytherin house is throwing another party, you should come!" Blaise grinned at y/n, making her silently gulp. Draco hadn't told her about the party.

"Uhm-" Y/n spoke but was cut off when a voice called out from behind her.

"I'm sure she would love to come, wouldn't you y/l/n?" Draco sarcastically spoke, walking over to Blaise, his cheeks still tinged pink. "You aren't coming." Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

"Once again Malfoy, you cannot tell me what to do." Y/n seethed at Draco, who had a smirk on his face. "Of course I'll come Blaise." She gave Blaise a small smile, Blaise smiling at her and walking off.

"What have you done? How the fuck are you going to sneak in and out of my room?" Draco whispered, his nostrils flaring as he looked at y/n up and down.