25

Y/n was sat in front of her fireplace at an early time of day, the house lonely as her parents left for a small vacation to Paris. She waited. She waited for the green fire to appear, signaling the arrival of Draco. Y/n had missed Draco, and Draco had missed y/n. He had been counting down the hours to see her after his apprehensive parents agreed to allow Draco to 'Stay at a friends house for a few days.'

 Draco grabbed a handful of the powder that was in a bowl next to the fireplace, a duffle bag full clothes to last him a few days hanging from his shoulder. He had decided to leave at a time where he knew his parents were asleep, knowing that his mother would have watched him leave.

"Y/L/N manor." Draco spoke, throwing the powder into the fireplace. Green fire swallowed Draco and he spun around in what felt like a big soup of nothing, other than soot from the fireplace.

Y/n's head shot up as she heard a bang from the fireplace. Green fire that had been long awaited had finally arrived, Draco shooting out of the fireplace not long after, dragging soot and dust with him. Draco let out a small cough, his cheeks and clothes covered in soot. Y/n ran over to him, helping him stand up.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked, rubbing the soot off his left cheek. Draco smiled at y/n and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm fine." He cleared his throat before giving y/n a desperate kiss, their arms around each other as if they were hugging. Y/n could taste the mint on his lips, as if he had brushed his teeth not too long ago. They eventually pulled away and Draco cringed.

"I think I should clean up." Draco suggested, pointing to his white hair that had turned a subtle shade of grey and dropping his bag to the floor. "Where's your bathroom?" He asked, y/n grabbing his hand and dragging him into the bathroom. 

"Towels are in this cupboard, feel free to use my stuff." Y/n said, directing him around the large bathroom.

"Aren't you going to join me?" Draco mumbled as he unbuttoned his coat, y/n letting out a giggle.

"Why? You don't know how to use a shower?" Y/n teased and Draco rolled his eyes at her. "I showered before. Besides, I gotta clean up the soot before housekeeping finds out and tells my parents that someone was over." Y/n shrugged, leaving the bathroom before Draco could object.

Y/n grabbed the dustpan and broom as she heard the shower turn on, sweeping at the trail of dust that Draco had made. Draco let the water run over his body as he watched the water turn from murky to clear, picking up the shampoo bottle that had an apple scent, the smell taking over the room as he ran the product through his hair.

Once y/n swept the floors, she snuck into the bathroom, taking Draco's clothes and leaving. She ran her wand over them, the wand drawing out all the dirt that lingered in them.

"Y/l/n! Where did my clothes go?" Y/n heard Draco shout from the bathroom as the shower shut off. Y/n picked up his clothes, walking back into the bathroom.

Y/n let out a screech and spun around when she saw Draco standing naked with no towel wrapped around him. Some of his hair was stuck to his forehead, some strands sticking out in different directions as water droplets dripped down to his chest.

"What's wrong, Darling? Don't act like you haven't seen it before." Draco smirked, placing his wet hand on y/n's shoulder and spinning her around slowly. "Now, give me my clothes." He whispered as y/n stared into his eyes, refusing to look elsewhere as she held out his clothes. "Thank you." He smiled, grabbing the clothes from her hands.

Y/n spun back around and left the room to also change into a more appropriate outfit, causing Draco to let out a laugh as he dried himself and got dressed, this time in a suit pant and a black turtleneck sweater. Y/n put on a casual white dress with a light lace trim on the skirt.