28

Y/n packed a bag full of her essential items, deciding that it would be best to stay with Draco for a few days. She knew it would be hard to sneak around even more, but Hermione didn't want to be around her.

Y/n had woken up extra early to sneak out of Draco's room to get to her classes, something she had grown used to over the past week, since she had basically moved out from Gryffindor towers.

Draco let out a groan at the sound of y/n's alarm, pulling her closer to him, y/n trying to wiggle out of his grip to silence the alarm. Draco let out a sound of annoyance, letting go of y/n and rolling over onto his back, his arms resting on the pillow his head was on.

"Come on y/n, go back to sleep." Draco mumbled, his eyes still shut. "You're awake two hours earlier then you should be." He spoke again, y/n rolling her eyes at him. Y/n sighed, rolling over to lay on his bare chest, looking at his face, his eyes opening slightly.

Draco's white hair was disheveled and his cheeks lightly pink from lack of sleep. Y/n smiled at him and ran her fingers through his soft strands, a hum leaving his mouth. He couldn't be bothered telling her off for touching his hair, he did quiet enjoy the feeling of it, but he knew it was her trying to neaten it up.

"I can't go back to sleep, all of your asshole Slytherin friends will find out." Y/n joked, Draco rolling his eyes. Y/n leaned down and gave his lips a quick peck, Draco's eyes shutting again.

"But your asshole Gryffindor friends already know." Draco chuckled as y/n ran her fingers along his cheeks. "Hmm, how about we just don't go to class today?" Draco suggested, y/n letting out a scoff.

"Oh, how suspicious?" Y/n sarcastically spoke, sitting up in the bed, the blanket shifting off her body, exposing her thighs, Draco opening his eyes again to look at what she was doing. He loved the sight of her, his baggy shirt clinging to every curve of her body perfectly, her tired eyes staring at him.

"You look good in my shirt." Draco smirked, resting his hand on her body, y/n glancing down at his hand. 

"Go away, Malfoy!" Y/n groaned, shoving his hand off her thigh. "It's 6am, no one looks good this early." Draco raised one eyebrow at her response, y/n looking back at the clock and letting out a sigh. "Okay, I still have sometime before I go, lets cuddle a bit, yeah? Y/n suggested, Draco giving her a lazy smile and stretching his arm out, y/n laying with her head on his chest.

"By the way, you look beautiful all the time." Draco whispered, nuzzling closer to her. Y/n blushed, looking up at Draco's face to see him obviously trying to go back to sleep, his lashes resting on his cheeks. 

Y/n just stared at him until his breathing was soft and lightly snored, his lips parted slightly. He looked cute. Y/n knew he was tired, she had kept him up later than usual, sometimes crying over the fact that her "friends" wouldn't talk to her. Draco put up with it, wiping her tears with his thumb. It was safe to say that they meant a lot to each other.

"I love you." Y/n whispered just under her breath, kissing his forehead lightly. Y/n slowly shuffled out of Draco's grip, replacing herself with a pillow.

 Y/n picked up her bag from the floor, walking to Draco's bathroom, quietly closing the door. She went to the toilet, brushed her teeth and washed her face before putting makeup on, painting her eyelashes black and concealing the dark that had settled under her eyes, completing it with some lip balm. 

Y/n got dressed into her uniform, quietly leaving the bathroom so she wouldn't disturb Draco. She snuck out of his room and the Slytherin common room, deciding to walk around the school. While y/n walked around, she thought back to what was said the day Hermione, Ron, and Harry found out about her secret relationship. 

Harry and Ron stared at y/n and Draco, their mouths open in shock.

"What the-?" Harry spoke, not able to form a sentence, Draco's jaw clenching.

"Our friend has been sleeping around with Malfoy, our enemy." Hermione explained to Ron and Harry, who's expression turned vile. 

"Seriously?" Ron gasped, eyeing Draco, who was still standing behind y/n. "Are you really that low of a person?" Ron shook his head, y/n feeling the threads of her heart snap.

"All he is going to do to you is hurt you." Harry calmly spoke, still in disbelief, a single tear dropping from y/n's eye. Draco was fed up, walking closer to y/n so that he was next to her.

"Shut up, Potter!" Draco snapped, y/n furrowing her eyebrows at Draco. "You don't know anything! You don't know anything about us!" 

Y/n was pulled out of her thoughts when the school bell went off, signaling class was about to start. She walked to her potions class, noticing how Hermione, Harry and Ron glared at her as she walked into to the classroom, finding a seat at the back.

Y/n waited for Draco to be present that day, knowing he didn't want to show up today. She gave up when Snap began talking. It was about halfway through the lesson when she heard the doors open and the familiar blonde boy walked into the class, Snape glaring at him.

"Take a seat Mr. Malfoy." Snape seethed, Draco nodding, slipping into the seat next to y/n, whose eyes were wide open at Draco willingly sitting next to her in public.

"Why are you late?" Y/n whispered. "And why are you sitting next to me?" Y/n muttered, Draco smirking slightly.

"I'm sitting next to you because I want too, I don't really care anymore." Draco shrugged, y/n raising an eyebrow at him. "And I'm late because I had something to take care of." 

"You should care!" Y/n sighed lowly, putting her attention back to her text book and writing down notes.

Draco peered at y/n, her lips pursed in concentration. He had heard what she had said this morning, and all of his cares went out of the window. He couldn't sleep after that and once y/n left him alone, he stared at the ceiling.

He loved her, but had no idea how to say it. He wasn't one for sappy shit like that, he barely even said that to his own mother.