43

"Come with me." Draco smirked, leaning up against the doorway, a duffle bag hanging off his shoulder. Y/n, who was laying on his bed, peered up from her book to look at him, her eyebrow raising at him.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked, looking back down at her book, Draco huffing and stomping over to her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her up, making her drop her book.

"Draco!" Y/n squeaked, trying to find her feet. "You made me lose my page!" Y/n groaned, Draco rolling his eyes and shutting his door, still dragging her. "Draco! Where are we going?" Y/n whispered as they walked the dark, empty halls.

"Will you shut up?" Draco mumbled, his grip tightening on her wrist.

"But-" Draco cut y/n off.

"Just trust me." Draco whispered and continued dragging her around the school. 

Draco opened a door and pushed y/n into a room, a squeal leaving her lips at the force. She stumbled around to face him and he grinned at her, shutting the door behind him. 

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Y/n groaned, rubbing at her wrist. Draco smirked and dropped his bag, walking around the room, y/n following him. "What is this place?" She whispered, noticing something that looked like a pool.

"The prefects bathroom." Draco shrugged, turning a few taps, making the fountain in the middle of the pool spurt out water. 

"A bathroom?" Y/n crossed her arms over her chest. "All this for a bathroom?"

"Well, you deserve the best bubble bath Hogwarts has to offer." Draco grinned, bopping y/n's nose.

"That's a bath?" She asked him, eyeing the fountain and he nodded, pulling off his shirt. "Its massive. "How many prefects bathe in here at once? It's literally a pool."

"Oh, darling, just hush and get in. The bubbles are forming." Draco huffed, grinning at her as he pulled his pants down, his underwear included. Y/n averted her eyes somewhere else. She decided that it felt awkward to stare at IT.

Draco stepped into the bath, sitting along the edge, but facing her. She looked down at him and smiled.

"Come on. It's nice in here." Draco held out his hand, y/n letting out a sigh.

"Turn around." Y/n spoke, her arms still crossed, Draco raising his brows at her.

"Seriously? I've seen it all." Draco scoffed, y/n's face still stern as she took a step back. "Okay, okay. Jesus." He muttered, turning around and dunking his head underwater to get his hair wet.

Y/n undressed, stepping into the tub and let out a noise of relief as she felt the heat of the water. The bubbled covered her and she made her way to Draco.

"This is just a fancy pool." Y/n giggled, kissing Draco's cheek as he wrapped his hands around her waist. She wiped at his face, swiping away the water droplets that lingered on his face. "Have you ever had sex in a bath?" She grinned, Draco choking on his spit, blinking at her.

"No." Draco shook his head, chuckling slightly. "But are you suggesting something?" He smirked at her, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I mean, it's a thought, but I wouldn't be able to suck you off." Y/n shrugged as Draco began to kiss and suckle at her neck, letting out a laugh along her collarbone.

Draco moved up to her lips, his plush lips suckling onto hers softly, pulling her closer so she sat on his lap, feeling him harden slowly.

His hands were harsh as they traveled up and down her sides, squeezing her waist, her hips, her ass, before traveling the same path again and again. Y/n could taste every low, disgruntled moan he made, eagerly begging for more as her lips attached and reattached to his.

"Draco..." Y/n breathed, looking up to the roof as he suckled small marks on her collarbones once again, humming in response.

"Please, darling. I'm getting so hard for you." Draco mumbled, one hand leaving her hip to stroke at his cock.

Y/n brushed her lips over his softly. The graze tickled in a way that had a chill rolling down her spine. She pushed her mouth to his to stifle it, moaning into his mouth as his warm palms ran across her skin.

"Want you." She whispered a plea against his mouth. Draco guided his cock to her entrance, Y/n lifting her hips slightly so she could ride him. Draco rolled his eyes as soon as he entered her, y/n whimpering.

"Want me deep?" His question was obvious, the ego stroke making his dick jump the same way it did every time her center brushed against him. Y/n nodded against his forehead. Heat pooled in the bottom of her stomach, feeling him sliding into her deeper.

"Gonna give it to you." he murmured absentmindedly, his hands pulling at the base of her spine to keep her seated in his lap. His lips trailed down her neck and her head tilted back immediately to grant him more access.

Y/n's hips moved fast on him as he let out a groan, his toes curling.

"Slow, slow." He breathed through a moan, gripping at her hips to slow her down, his head tilting back. 

"How do you always feel like this?" His words slurred together, pulling his face back to hers as he cupped her jaw.

"Like what?" Y/n whispered, his hands still guiding her movements.

"Just... good." he moaned, flexing his hips into hers. "Always feel fucking amazing on me." He kissed her again, trailing his hands down the expanse of her back until he could grip her hips once more. Y/n lifted her hips and rocked at the same pace he wanted, the water moving with them.

Y/n gripped his hair with one hand, the other on the back of his neck as he thrust up into her. 

"Fuck, Draco!" Y/n moaned loudly. Her release felt like an explosion that she felt throughout her body, her fingertips and toes going numb.

Draco swallowed roughly when he felt it, trying his best to fuck up into her moving hips to find his own release. 

He moaned roughly as his hips stuttered into hers before stilling deep inside her as he came, letting out a string of curses, his eyes rolling back. 

His entire body tightened with it, holding his breath for a moment before exhaling another moan. And then he was relaxing against y/n and tucking his face into her neck. He peppered slow kisses against her damp skin before inhaling so deeply she could feel his ribs extended against her own.

After they both came down, y/n pulled off him, sitting next to him an leaning her head on his shoulder, his head resting on hers, both their cheeks flushed pink as they watched the fountain and the bubbles that rose up to the roof before they popped.

They both flinched when they heard a high-pitched giggle from the toilet stall, both of their heads snapping in the direction of the noise.

Moaning Myrtle was grinning at them from the cubical, y/n's eyes widening as her mouth opened, collecting bubbles to cover herself up.

"You two should be very... lucky that the last person who was in her left only a few minutes before you... well.. came." Myrtle cackled.