41

Y/n once again found herself awake before Draco, his arm wrapped around her so he was holding her against his chest. She could feel the lump in his boxers on her calf and she softly chuckled.

Y/n began to draw patterns on his chest and she heard him breathe in as he woke up, his free hand going up to rub at his eyes.

"Mhm, that feels nice." Draco hummed, his hand moving to rest on her forearm, burying his face into her hair.

"Have any, uh, interesting dreams?" Y/n teased, Draco furrowing his eyebrows and looking down at her leg that moved to expose his boner.

"I can't remember." Draco sighed, rubbing his eyes again, y/n's hand moving down further to rub below his belly button. "Darling..." He whispered, feeling himself get harder in his boxers.

"Shh." Y/n hushed, leaning her head up to press a kiss to his jawline. Her fingertips went under the waistband of his boxers, her pinky reaching the tufts of hair at his pubic area as he bucked his hips slightly, trying to get her hand closer to him.

 "Baby, please." Draco breathed out, his hand moving from her arm to her jaw, lifting her head up so he could see her face. "Touch me, please." He breathed, y/n nodding and pecking his lips softly.

Y/n reached and grabbed his hard cock by the base, pulling him out of his boxers, Draco's lips forming into an 'o' as she stroked him up and down. With y/n's other hand, she sat up slightly, her elbow supporting her as her hand brushed through his messy hair.

Then she sets a pace, circling her thumb over the crown of his cock that's becoming sticky. Y/n pressed her lips back onto his, lips moving together as Draco moaned into her mouth, his tongue licking at her bottom lip.

Y/n parted her lips and Draco started licking into her mouth, y/n pulling away after awhile, Draco looking into her eyes, his mouth still parted. She slid down and he grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers as she licked at his tip.

"Ah, fuck. You're so good at that." Draco groaned out, tangling his other hand into her hair as she took him into her mouth, y/n humming around him as he bucked his hips again.

Y/n's eyes flicked up in time to see his jaw tighten, his chin tilting towards the ceiling. He loved her like this, in her mouth, bobbing up and down on him as her hand followed suit, slick saliva coating him.

"You're gonna make me cum." Draco whispered, his head falling back into the pillow dramatically before he lifted his head to look at her.

Y/n pulled off him, gripping to his base to keep his length steady as she softly licked his tip. His groan was deep before it melted into a breathy chuckle.

"Fucking hell." Draco huffed as he felt his orgasm fizzle away. Y/n smiled, licking at his tip again, his cock and stomaching twitching as she did so. "You look so pretty like that." he admired her, his eyes fixed on her as she gave a sucking kiss to his tip.

Y/n let go of his cock and his hand, standing up with a grin.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked, leaning up on his elbows to watch what she was doing.

"I'll be right back." Y/n smirked at him, walking into the bathroom and closing the door. Draco huffed and flopped back down, resting his hands on his chest as he watched the door, waiting for it to open.

And when the door did open, y/n walked out, dressed in her uniform, her hair neatly brushed and bouncing as she walked over to him, pressing a teasing, minty kiss to his lips.

"Get dressed, I'll meet you in class." Y/n smirked at him, Draco blinking hard at her.

"Are you... serious?" Draco asked her, y/n nodding. "Fuck off. What about this?" He huffed, pointing to his cock.

"Deal with it." Y/n shrugged with a grin. "Now, hurry it up, you'll be late!" She lightly tapped the tip of his cock, a string of pre-come connecting to her finger. She then sucked at her finger before leaving Draco and walking to her class.

Y/n sat down in her potions class and placed her equipment on the table, waiting for Draco to come to class. 

And when he did, he sat down with a huff, his arms crossed over his chest, jaw clenched and eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong with you?" Y/n asked, hiding her smirk by keeping her attention to the front of the class.

"What's wrong with me?" Draco scoffed, grabbing her wrist and pressing her hand against his still hard crotch. "That's what's wrong with me." He roughly let go of her wrist, crossing his arms again.

"Why didn't you take care of it?" Y/n teased, Draco rolling his eyes at her.

"Well, Y/l/n, I was under the impression that you were going to take care of it." Draco harshly spoke, his teeth still clenched together as y/n pressed her lips together to try not to laugh. "You're doing this on purpose, huh? Just to make me angry so that I can fuck you hard, right? Well, it's working, you dirty slut." Y/n gulped at his words, looking at him, an angry grin on his face.

"Well, I just like to be naughty." Y/n leaned over, whispering into his ear before licking his earlobe and pulling away from him, focusing on Snape who just walked into the classroom.

At lunch time, Y/n and Hermione walked around the courtyard, furrowing their brows at the badges people were wearing. It was yellow for Cedric but spun into a shade of green with the words "Potter Stinks." written on it.

Although one thing did get y/n's attention, and that was Draco shouting at Harry from a tree. Y/n guided Hermione closer to them.

"Why so tense, Potter?" Draco called out, a grin on his face. "My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." Draco jumped down from the tree, his friends walking behind him. "He disagrees. He thinks you wont last five." Draco laughed, looking back at his friends.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy!" Harry yelled, pushing Draco slightly. "He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic." Harry seethed, turning to walk away from Draco.

"Pathetic? Pathetic?" Draco muttered, pulling out his wand and aiming it at Harry.

"Oh no you don't, sonny!" Professor Moody yelled, a beam of light hitting Draco, making him scream as he transformed into a ferret. Y/n's mouth fell open in shock. "I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!"

Professor Moody began to throw the ferret into the air and y/n just watch in shock. She didn't know whether to laugh at the situation or stop it.

"You stinking...cowardly...scummy...back-shooting-" Professor Moody muttered as Harry watched in amusement.

"Professor Moody! What are you doing?" Professor McGonagall gasped, walking up to Moody.

"Teaching." Moody shrugged.

"Is that a- Is that a student?!" McGonagall shouted at Moody.

"Technically, it's a ferret." Moody muttered, and y/n couldn't control her laughter when Moody shoved the ferret into Crabbe's pants.

Once the ferret was back on the ground, McGonagall flicked her wand, turning Draco back to normal. He looked around confused before he turned to Moody, his hair messy.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco seethed, flinching when Moody began to walk up to him.

"Is that a threat?" Moody grumbled. "IS THAT A THREAT?!"

Draco began running, grabbing onto y/n's arm, dragging her with him.

"I CAN TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT YOUR FATHER THAT WILL CURL EVEN YOUR GREASY HAIR, BOY!" Y/n heard Moody yell as they ran, y/n laughing.

Draco dragged y/n into his room, leaning up against the door as he caught his breath.

"Well..." Y/n cleared her throat. "That was interesting." She chuckled, sitting on the bed as Draco glared at her.

"It's not funny!" Draco whined and y/n pouted at him.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a good girl." Y/n whined, holding out her wrists, Draco rolling his eyes at her.

"No." He breathed out. "Not in the mood after seeing Crabbe's dick. I'm going to shower." Draco shivered and cringed, walking into the bathroom, a frown on his face.