Christmas?

The morning was quiet, silent, the room was cold, and dark. I heard small breaths, i faintly opened my left eye, I saw Alexis on his side asleep his back turned to me. As I sat up, I felt the nurser squirm, as I do.
"Im just going to the bathroom." I spoke softly. The nurser squirmed. I scratched the back of my head, and yawned placing my hand against my mouth as I did.
As I moved my legs a little, I felt the nurser squeeze around my thighs. I looked at it, and stuck my tongue out. I felt the nurser suckling my tongue gathering, my saliva off my tongue, as I gulped down for a few seconds, it purred and pulled off my thighs and grabbed alexis's legs wrapping around his legs. I looked at it, dumbfounded. The nurser sway irritated at me. I sighed.
"Your way too damn needy." I said jumping down off the bed leaving the room, closing my door quietly. I walked down the hall, feeling eyes watching me.

As I leave the bathroom, from down the long hall, I see Chen waiting outside.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Has his tentacles tried tasting you?" Asked Chen.
"Barely on first step, besides I doubt he's got thr guts for that part." I spoke.
"Hm, sounds like your just scared." Chen said sarcastically.
"Yeah.....I am." I said, I don't know if he'll toss me away again like the useless pawn, I am!?, he's done it before whats the difference?!, all for "LOVE"........sorry I didn't mean to act out." I said scratching my head.
"Its ok I provoked you, go get some sleep." Said Chen. I nodded and felt someone watching me. I could feel the bloodlust, followed by a lonely feeling.
"Kris, shalltear, did your master teach you two to ease drop on someone's conversation?" I asked irritated.
"Sorry master." Said shalltear appearing before me.
"Hm, one don't call me that two, kris if you don't reappear right now, I'll make sure your "master" finds out about your eavesdropping, actually stay hidden, so, I don't have to see your ugly mug." I said as I walked back to the bedroom, I saw Alexis waiting outside.
"You didn't wake me." Said alexis.
"Didnt wanna bother you with something so minut." I said as I walked in, I heard slight footsteps, followed by a stumbling footstep, I glanced behind me seeing Alexis, and Kris on the floor, blood dripping down her mouth, I push Alexis away and lift her chin up. I sigh.
"You need to fucking grow up." I said grabbing Kris by the hand and pulling her into the infirmary across thr palace. As she sar down on the nurse bed, she looked seeing scars all along my fingers.
"When did you get those?" She asked.
"........." I stayed silent and poured alcohol down her neck and part of her upper chest, she yelled out as I did, as I put the cap on the bottle, I saw foam forming along her neck and upper chest. As Kris tried touching them, I flicked her forehead.
"Dont touch, it's infected dumbass." I said pulling out a cigarette lighting it, as I inhaled, and blew out small smoke clouds from my lips, I saw Kris look at me.
"Say it and you can patch yourself up." I said.
"I'm part vampire though won't this just heal soon." Said Kris.
"Not entirely, especially if I noble blood did that." Said shalltear.
"I didn't ask for you to come." I said annoyed taking a deep puff from my cigarette.
"The master ordered it." Explained shalltear.
"Stupid fool." I said grabbed gaz wrapping Kris neck and upper chest in gaz.
"Uh.....doc?" Asked shalltear.
"What?" I asked sounding short.
"You seem a little tense." Asked shalltear.
"Unlike you and Alexis shalltear whatever you do to Kris affects her, whether you care or not, I AM A DOCTOR, simply put I made a path, I'd rather die then betray that oath." I said shoving the first aid kit against Kris.

As I panted leaning against the wall sliding down it, I felt exhausted from the stress, scratching my neck, I did it hard enough to draw blood from just scratching my neck. As blood ran my neck, I saw the Queen in front of me.
"Dont fucking say it!, I'm tired of taking care of these pathetic morons, id rather go back to the streets, working in a small office, at least that I didn't have this emotionally unstable trust issues with you bastards." I explained blowing put smoke from my lips. The Queen looked at me with pity in her eyes. I looked up and gripped my fist, those eyes pissed me off the most always looking at me like a pathetic child, soon after that thought, I collapses onto the floor.