university?

As I sleep soundly, I feel something wrap around my thigh.
"Boys, we talked about this you can't hog josh all lily will get all whiny and wake him up." Said Kris. I turn over on my side and breath out. Kris glances seeing joshs hair in a pony tail with a tie on his hair. Kris smiles and sees lily pull it off upset.
"Now now lily." Said Kris picking him up off josh. Lily started to whine.
"Your such a big baby, he's only sleeping." Commented Kris. Lily pointed to her tentacles around joshs thighs and hips.
"Sorry lily, they are still adjusting to the change." Said Kris lily whined and licked joshs ear.
"You little devil." Said Kris kissing lily, lily stopped blushing. I open my left eye.
"Morning love." Said Kris.
"Morning." I said sitting up, I hear my cell phone ring. As I grab it and answer it, I rub my eye.
"Yes.....this is him...........I already said it's not gonna happen fuck off." I said laying back down.
"Who was that hunny?" Asked Kris.
"Same dipshits wanting me to go to the university down town to talk to the students and teachers." I said irritated.
"Well your father did used to be the headmaster a long time ago." Said Kris.
"Who cares." I said.
"I think it's important, that university is very famous in the world being the first to help doctors get training into tentacleology." Said Kris.
"Yeah yeah." I said.
"Your still the most knowledge in the subject." Said Kris whining.
"All I did was read books." I said turning on my side.
"Is she gonna be their?" Asked Kris as her tentacles moved Josh on his back gripping his hips and thighs.
"Why does it matter?" I ask.
"She was touching you and feeling you up, even mine barely get to do that nowadays." Said Kris jealous.
"You have responsibilities Kris, it was different when they were seperate." I spoke.
"Still?!" Said Kris.
"Does it really matter that tentacles other than yours touch me, tentacles have touched me since I was a kid, I remember I used to cry when they did, haha...ah." I said.
"You should still go." Said Kris petting lily.
"I'll think about it, lily, Lucy, old and adolescent nurser, and mine, they all were so possessive of me, I wonder if that's a trait they were born with." I spoke.
"From your mother?" Asked Kris.
"Alls be their to protect me and love me,that's what my mother told me, but. I never thought I was THAT special for that treatment. After all I've had my body quite damaged haha." I said softly giggling.
"Well you are!" Said Kris. I feel kris's tentacles squeeze tighter around my thighs and hips.
"Why were they all possessive of you?" Asked Kris putting her hand under my chin.
"I-i don't know." I said flustered. Kris smiled and kissed Josh. I blushed hard.
"Your lips taste so good love." Said Kris pulling away.
"Oh whatever." I said flustered.
"So why?" Asked Kris.
"I don't know, my father's were passive, but my mother's were possessive, I remember when alexis accidently shoved me, I hit my head against the concrete, I cried loud cause it hurt, her tentacles were gonna hit alexis before I stopped them hugging them crying for them to hug me more, I always felt fine as along asy parents tentacles were close, even when I got older they would baby me, my own tentacles were extremely possessive of me, I remember, when I was about 3, they tried feeding off tongue, and I freaked out and cried running to my parents sobbing, I was scared they were gonna hurt me, after that day, they were different, maybe they saw how emotional and scared I was of tentacles, or maybe they just saw a change, they needed to make." I spoke.
"How did they change?" Asked Kris.
"They saw how calm I was when my parents tentacles fed off my tongue for just a few seconds, it was when I was a little older." I spoke.
"Mistress told me your father was a transvestite." Said Kris. I sat up and felt her tentacles press against my chest.
"Yeah, he was." I spoke.
"The boys wanna stay a little longer." Said Kris, as I felt them pull me back down.
"Talk about being rough." I said feeling my head hit the back of the bed.
"I'm so sorry." Said Kris.
"Its not a big deal." I said.
"It doesn't bother you that he was?" Asked Kris.
"No, I didn't learn til I was 15, but he and my mother were already dead by then, and my tentacles were gone, all I had was the nurser with me, though the nurser had gotten a few taste before he was given to me." I spoke.
"How was he?" Asked Kris, as her tentacles formed hands under thighs, I flinched when they did.
"Like that?" Asked Kris smiling.
"Oh shut up, not my fault." I said flustered. Lily woke up and moved and poked joshs lips.
"Gr-" lily pushed into joshs mouth sucking on his tongue forna few seconds before pulling out swallowing the saliva down.
"Lily." Said Kris looking at him. Lily looks at Kris and crawls over to her.
"You should ask first." Said Kris.
"He probably doesn't think he needs to." I said before I feel Kris tentacles poke my lips.
"Uh?" I asked flustered. I push kris's tentacles away and feel them gripy arms and grip my neck.
"Boys?" Asked Kris.
I looked up at them.
"Move." I said. Kris tentacles got tighter around josh, I started to sit up feeling kris's tentacles grip even stronger against arms and legs.
"Boys, why are you doing this?" Asked Kris.
"They are upset with me, I talked about their old life, maybe they regret their actions of leaving me?" I asked.
"They want to stay by you love." Said Kris.
"Bunch of fools." I said pulling one her tentacles off my thigh, kris glances down seeing blood dripping down joshs thigh.
"Your bleeding?!" Said Kris as she saw blood dripping down her tentacle.
"Its alright, they are troubled." I said putting hand on her tentacles against my body.
"You did nothing wrong, live without any regrets, you'll forgive yourself one day, I don't hate you, and I've never denied your affection even when we first met a long time ago, just try to love kris, she's your master now." I said getting up. As blood dripped down my left thigh, I felt kris pick me back up in her hands and set me down on the bed.
"Dont move, they wanna clean it." Said Kris as her tentacles let go of josh and wrapped tightly around his left thigh exposing the bleeding mark on his left thigh. I saw them form a hand and press it around my back against my hip.
"You haven't changed, your still as possessive as you've ever been, always holding onto me, even when I'm not." I said. Kris tentacles formed another 2 more hands.
"They wanna hold your thighs." Said Kris, as she saw a hand around joshs hip, seeing how much they loved and intimate they were being.
"Go ahead." I said breathing softly, coughing slightly.
"You alright?" Asked Kris as I felt her tentacles hand on my hips squeeze.
"For the most part, probably have a slight fever." I said.
"The boys are worried." Said Kris as I felt several of her tentacles leaking a cold substance against my bleeding thigh. I flinched and moved my thigh when they do. Kris's tentacles go under my thighs gripping my thighs with both of its formed hands.
"Sorry love, I know it's cold, but let them." Kris said.
"I know." I said as they continued I felt kris tentacles looking at my thighs. As the liquid poured into my wound, I felt kris pick me up again.
"Sorry, I'm being a little Greedy." Said Kris before kissing josh, I blushed hard and closedy left eye, I felt kris push her nose against mine locking her lips against mine, rubbing her tongue against mine. As thr minutes turn to hours, as Kris pulled away panting, I panted heavily. I felt something touch my neck. Kris saw her tentacles squeezing around joshs thighs tightly.
"Boys." Said Kris. I teared up shaking.
"Joshy?....baby?" Asked Kris. I panted heavily, and felt kris shake me hard. I blinked and looked up at her.
"Baby!" Yelled Kris. I looked at her and nodded.
"Oh thank goodness." Said Kris pulling my head against her neck.
"S-sorry." I said softly.
"No, I'm sorry that they grabbed you so hard." Said Kris.
"I'm so sorry!" I said crying against Kris, sniffling wheezing.
"Oh baby." Said Kris holding josh close, as her tentacles were off me, and rubbed my back. I shook panting heavily.
"Why am I like this?!" I shouted crying wheezing rougher.
"Baby." Said Kris pulling my head back a little.
"Your still traumatized love, I couldn't imagine the pain you went through. I don't know if I cpuld be like you, forgive them, or even not hate them for violating your body and leaving marks as they did." Said Kris as she pushed her hand in my shirt touching my stomach. I looked away from Kris, she felt her tentacles graze against joshs stomach when she touches his stomach.
"Your so soft." Said Kris. I blush.
"Can you stop touching me?" I ask embarrassed.
"Fine fine." Said Kris pulling on her tentacles they let go of josh and she sees lily rubbing up against joshs stomach.
"He's such a brat." Said Kris.
"Like someone I know." Said Nina as her tentacles picked up kris, kris blushed hard.
"Lemme guess." I said.
"Its a personal request doc, you know it." Said Nina.
"I don't give a Damm." I said irritated.
"Still holding a grudge about your old paper they said was all lies?" Asked Nina.
"Hm, my theory on craving, funny how true it is in this time." I said, lily locked my face. I looked at him and kissed him, lily cued and kissed Josh back swaying happily.
"They just want you to talk to some of the freshmen." Said Nina, as her tentacles were holding Kris up.
"Fine." I said. Nina smiled and set Kris back on the bed, and her tentacles grabbed Josh. I blink and look down.
"Uh? What?" I ask.
"Your hair the boys want to tie it properly." Said Nina. Lily grabs onto Josh as well whining.
"Oh?" Asked Nina.
"Lily don't be Greedy, you didn't even ask to drink from your master and now your being selfish." Said Kris.
"Oh, lily didn't warn or thank Josh after getting a taste?" Asked Nina.
"Yes mistress." Said Kris.
"How very interesting, and vulgar, he thinks he owns you doc huh, as the ones who violated you?" Asked Nina.
"Knock it off!, h-he?!" I asked.
"Still defending him huh, even when he didn't give you the curtacy, of asking and thanking?" Asked Nina. Kris looked at Josh, her tentacles could hear joshs heart beating fast.
"Dont act like you know me nina." I said getting up pulling her tentacles off me pushing past her, her tentacles quickly grabbed my arm stopping me from leaving the room.
"I'm not doing this because I want to, it's a fundamental lesson they must learn if they want to get to you." Said Nina.
"Maybe that's what I WANT." I said
"........." Nina stayed quiet and let go.
I walked out of the room, I opened the doors to the garden and walked out I saw parent tentacles plants kissing each other, I breathed out and sat down under a tree in the garden slowly laying down on my side.