TLS?

I hear a loud banging at my door.
"Doors open." I spoke tired.
"Your need in the princesses private chambers." Spoke the butler. I glanced to my left laying in my bed, seeing it was 1pm, must of slept inna bit.
As I sat up, I heard thr tentacle plant whine.
"Stay here." I spoke, it whined and wrapped around my waist.
"Just trust me, ok." I said, as I did the tentacle nudge my lower half, I blushed.
"Fine." I spoke agreeing to its terms. As I got up the butler rushed out of my room. I grabbed my clothes off the floor, putting on my black long sleeve, and black sweats on. As I jumped down onto the floor, I could feel the cold tile, against my skin. I walked out my room closing the door behind me, as I made my way to the princesses private chambers, I noticed painting on the wall, of tentacles, of enormous sizes. I shook my head. As I opened the door, I noticed the princess waiting for me inside.
"What is it princess.?" I asked. The princess raised her hand showing me a dark purple book.
"The Dark book of Cthulu." I spoke.
"So, you were lying yesterday then huh?" Asked the princess.
"About what?" I asked putting my hand in my pocket grabbing a cigarette from my pocket lightning it with a small match.
"You've seen one, haven't you?" Asked the princess. I shook my head.
"What?!" Shouted thr princess.
"IT won't help you, its a selfish being, please tell me your people didn't create such a malicious and lustful creature." I asked blowing out a small grey cloud from my lips. I saw the princess smirk and press a button on her bed, as a hidden door opened. I sighed. As the princess lead me down the steps, I could see breeding slaves, in caged off spots down the long curvy hall. It was horrific, it made me feel disgusted, that a being would do this. As the princess opened the door to a room, I followed behind her, I saw a glass wall, a container, and a maid strapped to a wall.
"Why even keep perfecting this "thing" all of them, that have been created, have gone berserk, they can't be controlled." I commented.
"Yet." Said the princess. I glanced looking at the maid, and saw the princess hit a button, as she hit the button the "thing" came out of its container, and saw me and clang to the glass hard.
"Stupid tentacles, you can't have him ever, your gonna be my weapon." Spoke the princess. I could feel sadness coming from it, as well as hate, yearning, and rage. I could hear it crying towards me, in acceptance, I shook my head and looked at it, hateful.
"Your a monster to him, that girl their will let you?!" Shouted thr princess.
The tentacle jumped onto the maid, the maid screamed and the tentacle covered her body, taking control of the maids entire body, I glanced seeing tur latex like body suit covering the maid now.
"Its perfect." Said the princess.
"You realize this thing can make anyone into a slave." I spoke.
"It can?" Asked the princess surprised.
I sighed and looked at the new "being" it lifted its arms up and down, playing with its new skin, feeling up her new found breast and pussy. As I closed my left eye and blew out grey smoke.
"Where'd you find the book?" I asked. I opened my eye, seeing the latex being staring directly into my left eye.
"It was among, thr kings gatherings." Said the Princess.
"Of course it was." I said biting down on my bottom lip drawing blood, I heard a bang, seeing the latex being banging against it hard, the princess got annoyed and pressed a button on the remote, she was holding, shocking the latex being, I looked at it fall to the ground as smoke, rose from the shock.
"You act like you've seen one before." Said the Princess.
"My father." I said.
"The royal doctor before you, why would he want to create one, as I was told, he had no equal in his position?" Asked the princess. I looked at her, and saw the latex being sit up on its but glaring at me, with its neon blue eyes.
"Simple, his mortality scared him, my father was frightened at the thought of dying, so he cried a latex being, comprized of tentacles, he took a bunch of adult female tentacles, and fused them together, like a sandwich, melting, and squeezing them together." I spoke.
"If u recall you were only 8, when they were um........" spoke the princess.
"Executed." I spoke calmly.
"You dont hate them for it?" Asked the princess.
"Not worth holding a grudge for, besides only thing I HATE is tentacles and latex "beings" alike." I spoke.
"Alexis told me, yours were special." Spoke the princess pressing thr button again as the glass wall went down, but the latex being just stared at me, now looking at my neck.
"Yeah, they were, they were needy like you wouldn't believe, haha, ha.........." I spoke wiping a tear from my left eye.
"How do they learn?" Asked thr princess.
"Feeding off of their prey, tasting their essence." I spoke.
"You seem to know quite a deal about them." The princess said. I looked at the latex being, before blowing out a grey smoke cloud.
"I shall call you........uh" said the princess. I breathed out.
"Why even name it, that "thing" is a monster anyways?" I questioned.
"Cause, what if its just a gentle one at heart." Qustioned the princess.
"Yeah gentle, and I'm the quarter back of the patriots." I said rolling my eyes.
"What would you name it?" Asked the princess.
"......Aislinne." I said.
"Aislinne?" Asked the princess. I looked put out my cigarette with my palm, the princesses eyes widen.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Yelled the princess.
"Just putting it out, now then what about the name?" I said putting my hands in my pockets.
"Why Aislinne?" Asked the princess.
"It was the name my folks, picked out for my baby sister, thats if she would of survived." I spoke.
"Oh I see." Said the princess.
"Dont worry about it. It was a long time ago." I spoke as I turned around I felt something grab me by my arm, I turned around to see aislinne's tentacle grip onto me as, I could see purple tentacles coming out of her back.
"What the?" Said the princess. I looked at Aislinne, her tentacle around my arm pointed to my hand in my pocket, I sighed and pulled my hand out of my pocket, I starred at her neon blue eyes. As I did her tentacle pressed against my hand, the princess and Aislinne, were shocked not seeing me flinch as her tentacle cleaned and repaired my skin, as the tentacle finished, it reached up and licked my bandages against my neck, before retracting.
"Hm, tentacle behavior, this might be troublesome, I was hoping for a killer weapon not, a sissy." Said the princess.
"Just keep it away from me while I work." As I said that Aislinne got up from the ground, and glared at me. I smirked.
"You dont seem to understand my language, but you can tell what my words mean huh?" I asked. Aislinne tentacles swayed and extended out of her back.
"I think she might be interested in you doc." Spoke the princess. I gave her a no shit look.
"Why are you so against it?!" Shouted the Princess. I parted my lips, then closed them.
"Forget it." I spoke as I walked upstairs walking back into the princesses private chambers, I saw Alexis waiting.
"You saw it?" He asked. I stayed quiet and felt him grab me, I could hear footsteps, Aislinne saw, yanked Josh from Alexis and her slime like tentacles wrapped around Joshs waist.
"Calm the hell down, its not a big deal stop Aislinne." I spoke rubbing my head, i felt her Latex tentacle come off me. Aislinne looked at me, and hugged me. I blushed softly. I felt Alexis yank me from her.
"Will you two, your giving me a headache." I said sitting down on the floor, slightly dizzy. I felt a blood thriwty presence near.
"Master." Spoke shalltear.
"What?" I asked.
"The tentacles in the room, there dead!?" Spoke Shalltear. I hesitated a small amount before talking.
"W-what do I care, they were just stupid tentacles, anyways I got things to work on." I spoke before walking off, as I did , I heard a scream behind me, followed by sucking noises.
"Um master?" Asked shalltear.
"What?" I asked irritated.
"That um.....suit.....thing was staring at you?" Asked shalltear.
"What about it?" I asked.
"How was it created?" Asked shalltear.
"Dont you duties to do?" I spoke.
"Yes!, thank you master." Shalltear said running off.
"Moron." I said walking into my room, sitting at my desk writing up papers.
The day went slow, the princess told me earlier that, aislinne, made a slave of one of the maids, well drones actually since the "being" likes to force its will one those it wants to control, and will force feed its one "stuff" to get it hypnotized, so its basically a slave, uh........hm............father, I wish you were here to help me with this mess, I thought. As I stopped writing, I got up from my chair, I felt hands wrap around my stomach.
"I want a bite." Whined Shalltear.
"Fine." I said slowly sitting on my bed, pealing the bandages off my neck, shalltear eyes widen seeing the bloody mark on my neck.
"Master isn't that the royal mark?" Shalltear asked.
"Mind your own business." I spoke.
As I zoned, I felt shalltewr bite into my neck, I felt her hands gripping my back gulping down my blood, I heard my door open, I glanced seeing Aislinne, and the princess. The princess blocked aislinne, aislinne eyes glared staring at my neck.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You want to hear about the progress, with aislinne?" The princess asked.
"I'd rather have sex with a toaster." I commented, I felt something grab my thighs.
"Aislinne stop." Said the princess. I could hear shalltear gulping down my blood leaning against my neck.
"What do you want alislinne, your a latex being you, love making simple beings, your slaves." I spoke. Aislinne pulled her latex tentacles off my thighs, and started wrapping them around the princesses thighs.
"No no no!" Spoke the princess.
"Go ahead, do it, she's your creator not me." I spoke. Aislinne stopped and pulled her latex tentacles from the princess. As shalltear pulled away, she panted heavily. Aislinne pointed to her mouth, then at Josh.
"Yeah, no i already have one who drinks my blood, i dont need one who wants to drink my saliva through making out, no thank you." I spoke.
"Why not, your tentacles used to do the same?" Asked the princess. I got up.
"ONE MY FUCKING TENTACLES CARED ABOUT ME, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME, BUT IM NOT LETTING SOME GROSS, UGLY, AND HUKAN ENSLAVING MONSTER HAVE A TASTE OF MY MOUTH?!" I said panting heavily. The princess blinked and hesitated to answer.
".......well, then leave, that's my terms." Spoke the princess.
"Ok." I said jumping off my bed slipping on my shoes. As I did I felt something grab on my thighs tightly.
"What now? Huh aislinne? I already said no go away." I said. Aislinne got upset and lifted Josh up and slammed him down onto his bed on his back. I was speakless and gulped. Aislinne's latex tentacles sway behind her, she starred directly at my eyes. I looked away. Aislinne looked at the princess, the princess nodded. Aislinne latex tentacles wrapped tightly around Joshs thighs.
"Is this really necessary me to do this, just so I can stay here?" I questioned annoyed.
"Just do it doc." Said Alexis.
Aislinne got angry, her latex tentacles squeezing around joshs thighs tighter.
"Ow ow ow!" I yelled, as I felt her latex tentacles let up a little, I felt my blood flowing throughout my thighs.
"Holy hell." I said panting.
"Hm." Said Alexis.
"Why is this "thing" so important to you, its not a person, its a weapon." I questioned.
"Hm.....well her um......dick has-" said the princess before Josh interrupted her.
"Let me guess, its latex black, but her tip has latex tentacles coming peaking out from the tip." I said.
"Yeah, im surprised you know." Said the princess a little surprised.
"What do you expect, I was tortured for 3 years, I've had my fair share, of latex "beings" do more to me, than you can imagine." I said. Aislinne took notice and was getting upset, she glanced seeing the blood drip down Joshs royal mark upon his bleeding neck. Aislinne latex tentacles wrapped slightly tighter around his thighs.
"Dont do anything stupid! Aislinne, I'm not who you think I am." I said frustrated. I felt her latex tentacles form hands and slam me down on my back. I rolled my eyes getting sick of this.
"What did she do, take lessons from Alexis, about kissing?" I questioned in a mocking tone.
"Well....." said the princess.
"Oh you've got to be kidding me, YOU REALIZE THIS THING CAN COPY ANYTHING OF ANOTHER JUST BY A SIMPLE KISS?!" I shouted.
"I know, but as you know, latex BEINGS can be quite passionate." Said the princess.
"Yeah towards a lover..............uh....please tell me this is a joke?" I said, I felt something tight wrap around my arms slowly followed by around the bottom part of my neck.
"Hm looks like she's ready." Said the princess.
"LIKE HELL." I shouted ripping her latex tentacles off me and sprinting out of the room, as I dashed outside, I heard booms, like cannons.
"What the hell?" I asked myself. I glanced seeing Persians soldiers firing the cannons from the gate.
"Its just a training exercise." Spoke the princess.
"Thays good I gu......that's gross." I said seeing Aislinne next to the princess with a drone in her grip as her latex tentacles were in all the drones holes holding the drones legs up feeding her. I sighed and sat down on the gross. I felt small cries, i lifted my hand up from the ground seeing baby tentacles crying in my hand. I smiled and pet them individually, and put them back on the grass, they cried out happily before going back into the grass. Aislinne blushed slightly at Joshs smile, and set the drone down, and ordered it to go wait for her inside. I glanced seeing Aislinne staring at me, moving her lips, but nothing came out.
"Still can't speak huh?" I asked Aislinne.
Aislinne nodded. As I got up from the grass, I saw the princess look at me then at Aislinne. I looked at the princess, and I felt easy.
"Wait a minute if she kissed Alexis already wouldn't that make her able to learn things then?!" I said.
"W-well?" Said the princess.
"Your a pervert, you probably get off seeing ppl kiss or some shit." I said. I looked and saw it getting dark. I looked seeing a turquoise glow.
"Aislinne, try to stay out of trouble." I said placing my hand on her head unconsciously. I blinked and backed up a few feet. I coughed a little embarrassed.
"Anyways, I should get back to my room, i still have papers to write." I spoke. As I was about to leave, I saw the Queen walking towards me.
"Hm? Your majesty." I spoke.
"Are these correct about this regions tentacle plants?" Asked the Queen.
"Yeah, I came across a book describing every avenue, about them." I spoke.
"But, we were told all across this nation were hostile?" Asked the Queen.
"Only a certain type, your majesty, the eastern blacks might look dangerous in this nation, but given my experience with the one the princess had me carry with me, they seem more affectionate,then the ones were used to." I explained.
"What happened to the little one?" Asked the princess.
"My.........uh my attendant said, it died in my room." I spoke.
"What was left in the room?" Asked the princess.
"I don't know, all I know is it died in that room." I spoke.
"Ill ready another in the morning, and this time make sure its with you!" Yelled the princess walking back to the palace, aislinne hesitated to follow.
"Go on, besides its getting late for you." I spoke. Aislinne nodded and followed the princess. I breathed out, sitting back down on the grass, I felt something near me, panting heavily. I pressed my hand against my, neck feeling blood dripped down my neck. I glanced around me and saw red eyes looking at my neck.
"Bloodlust huh? Someone's getting weaker." I spoke.
"Go bite Nina, Kris only a few can bite me, and as of late you disappoint me." I spoke amd felt someone behind me, lean my head back and bite down into my neck, I glance seeing a slender body, feeling rather soft hands, pushing against me hugging mepulling my head back, wrapping their arms around me gripping my back, pressing their face against my neck drinking my blood, with thirsty lips.
"Huh? Alexis? I've never seen him like this." Spoke Kris.
"Thats cause the moron, tries too much to suppress his bloodlust, this has happened only a few times, I wonder if losing my tentacles in his body triggered his lust for my blood." I spoke.
"Did this happen when, you were a child?" Asked Kris.
"Only once, hehe only once indeed, he's always been a rough one, selfish, rude, greedy, and overprotective." I spoke. I felt Alexis pull me even closer biting deeper into my neck drinking more of my blood at a rapid pace.
"Uh?" Said Kris.
"Kris stop staring." Spoke Nina.
"Mistress?!" Said Kris.
"He's still deeply in love with you." Said Nina.
"What a stubborn, moron." I spoke as I was gonna get up, I felt Alexis push me down on my back getting on top of me pushing my hands against thr grass drinking my blood pinning my hands intertwining his with mine.
"Mistress is it really wise to let him?" Asked Kris.
"Yes, our marriage was only political, nothing more." Said Nina leaving with Kris walking behind her. I could feel Alexis hands against my back loosen, I could hear him panting against my neck slowly pulling his fangs from my neck.
"Did i?" Asked Alexis.
"Yes, just forget it happened, I have work to do." I said shoving Alexis off me, getting up.
"Sorry." Said Alexis.
"Next time bite someone's else." I said walking back to the palace, I put my hand against my bleeding neck. I could still feel his bite against my neck, it was warm, and serene, like a old feeling from my past. As I walked into my room, and sat down writing documents, minutes turned into hours and soon, I feel asleep at the table in the room. I felt someone set me down in my bed, I looked up and saw the princess.
"You look tired." Spoke the princess.
"...yeah.........staring at paper does that to a person." I spoke. I felt something laying down next to me.
"Aislinne will sleep here tonight with you." The princess said.
"Are you.........ah.....forget it, im too tired to care." I said pulling the covers over me. As thr princess closed the door, I could hear Aislinne sound asleep. I turned on my side, as I did I felt Aislinne press against my back wrapping her latex tentacles around my thighs, waist, and felt her hands against my stomach. I blinked remembering only one who did this. My old tentacles, when they felt lonely, they would wrap around my lower half, cuddling in a sort, and if I would move even a inch, they'd tighten.
As I thought that, I felt Aislinne latex tentacles tighten around me, and felt her hands grip around my stomach tighter. I flinched a little.
"Ow, fuck take it easy." I said as I did, I hear something move, and felt something tap my face. I glanced seeing her latex tentacles poke again, I breathed out and closed my left eye falling asleep feeling the latex tentacle sucking on my tongue, sucking my tongue slowly.

(Hahahahahaha I wonder whats gonna happen who knows love is all a mystery to me;))